The scarecrow stalks at midnight

Hi, my name is Rob Simon and I live in Nashville, Tennessee. I live in a farm off Sullivan road. I usually feed the cows and horses, that's what my dad assigns me to do. There's really nothing else besides play the Xbox one. But no, way I simply do is my job. Raise the cattle and everything. The thing I most desired about moving on a farm was the beautiful view of our lake. My younger brother Pete, was helping out a lot to. It was just only me, my dad, and Pete. What I would do is get up, have some breakfast, play the Xbox and get to work. I would always love to walk in the cornfield. But when something caught my eye. It was a...scarecrow? Okay that's when I got curious, we've never owned a scarecrow? So I just decided to keep on walking. As three more further and further I got into the cornfield, the more scared I got. Then suddenly, I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, it was Pete! Jesus, Pete, you scared me half to death! "Haha, sorry Robby, won't happen again"! Let's just get back to the farm ok. "Alright, bro lets go, hey that rymed"! So as we made our way back, I soon to find that scarecrow gone! Me and Pete made our way to our dad and asked, "hey dad, what's that scarecrow for in the cornfield"! He said he never even put a scarecrow in the field. So at about one a clock in the morning to hear a loud crunching sound outside. I slipped into my muck boots and went to the back yard. Then all of a sudden I see a dark figure in the corner of our yard, eating our...favorite...horse! So quickly ran back into the house and locked the door. But then something was thrown into my window! It was my dad's head!!!!