The other woman

My mom always says I need to lose weight but I think she's just being plain rude. I grew up in Macon, Georgia right in the heart of the state. By the way my name is Allison Willard. I'm a good kid actually, never did any drugs in school, never any crime, I guess I am more described as a goody goody. My mom was pretty cool except the fact that she could be so mean all the time. Now here is where the story goes to hell. Why? It is because I lived right next to a strange woman that goes by the name of Octavia. She always creeps me out, I can't really tell you but I'll do it anyway. It was about a year ago, I was sound asleep when I heard it. It was a loud car door slam just outside my window. I opened the window up and saw my neighbor simply dragging something bloody into her garage. I was totally spooked about what I saw! So, like an idiot I grabbed my flashlight and decided to go investigate. As I made my way over to the garage , I sneaked in through the back door. I saw a trunk wide open and down to see what it was, I pulled the bloody sheet off the thing. And horrified and shocked to see who it was, it was my dad! I turned to see what was behind me, and it was her!