~"..what..?"~

Wow, This is the fourth chapter, and my first day

Kinda proud, ngl

Warning

Angst?

Injuries and poison

You have been warned
~~~~~~~~~
Shinobu POV
I was doing some testing on some poisons, in the butterfly mansion in the morning, when i suddently heard knocks on the door.
I wondered,
-who would knock on a door at this time?-I smiled like always as I started to walk to the front door.
I opened it and saw tomioka, he was coughing blood as he held his left shoulder.
He looked exhausted.
"My my, are you ok tomioka-san?"I said in a little worried tone.

"..." tomioka didn't say anything, I think he was to exhausted.

I looked at his shoulder and started helping him inside the mansion.
We walked in a room, it had a white bed with a white quilt and pillow.
I laid him on the bed as I started to take off his shirt too look what he was holding on.(not ship.)
When I saw it, I was shocked*
His shoulder was green, and the color was slowly spreading towards his chest and hand.
I blinked a couple of times before saying in a calm tone

" oh my tomioka-san.. what happend..?"

I was preparing some medicine as quickly as I could while waiting for an answer.

"...d-d-..." i heard him say

I looked and saw he'd passed out.
I sighed before coming towards him with a needle, I took it inside his poisoned shoulder and took some of his blood from the shoulder.
(I do not know how this is really done, so I'm using my imagination, remember, I do not know how it is done, I do not have the experience to know how to do it.)
Then I took the needle out of his shoulder and started trying to make a cure.
~~~~~~~~~
Sanemi POV
It was boring.
I was sitting outside the wind estate, in the back yard ,and didn't know what to do.
I heard my crow, Sorai, fly and sit on the grass in front of me.

"CAW CAW, I have news!"he yelled as always.

"Mhm" I mumbled tiredly and bored.

"Mr tomioka has been harmed badly after fighting a demon!! CAW CAW"

....

I was quiet...

Too quiet....

"..what..?"
~~~~~~~~~~

This was a short chapter, sry.
We'll, I might write another chapter today, we'll see, or else I'll write one tomorrow!
Bye and have a good night/day!!♥️

409 words