Part 2*

A/n: PLEASE NOTE - In the tumblr version there is a link that shows the reader the a sex position of a scene I wrote. It was difficult to describe. If you're curious to see it go to my tumblr page (click external link which is only accessible on desktop, at the bottom of the story or message me and I'll send the pic to you). 21k words (what's wrong with me)

Warning: NSFW, Dom/sub dynamics, smut, BDSM, mentions of religion

Harry was a man who liked to be in charge. He liked to carry with him the air of authority and godliness. He was precise and accurate. He rarely made mistakes. He enjoyed serving but loved it when he was served just as much. And with Y/n in his bed, hands tied to his headboard and completely bare before him, he had yet to take off any article of his own clothing because he was serving her, as he said, "I'm going to worship you first. Slowly. Take my time to get to know your body that now belongs to me. And then I'll let you serve me when I'm done serving you."

The soft gasps puffed from her lips as Harry drew his fingers over her ribs and watched her tummy inhale and exhale breaths at a fervent pace had Harry smiling. She was so good. Simply perfect. He hoped to be able to keep her for good one day.

The moment he told her that she was his she nodded with a smile and let more tears fall over her face from relief and joy. She needed someone to take care of her and dominate her. Harry would happily take that spot. He'd be hers just as much as she'd be his.

He didn't allow her to remove her clothes when she started to undo the button on her pants, she was in such a rush to get naked for him. He slowed her down, placing his hands over hers, dragging them away from her button, and kissed her a little more, "Patience my pet."

But Harry was not quite as patient as he let on. It didn't take long for him to begin taking her pants off for her. Slowly, with care, he smoothed his palms over the newly exposed flesh, inch by inch. He was purposeful in the way he took so long to undress her bottom half. He wanted her to feel everything he did. Wanted her whole body to feel him press the pad of his thumb to her hip. He wanted her aching and desperate. He wanted her to feel just as desperate as he felt. Though, he was able to hide his own desperation. It was easy for him. He reveled in the denial of his lust. It made him feel powerful. And now that he'd found his submissive partner, he was powerful.

By the time Harry had removed Y/n's panties from her body, she was vibrating with need. He'd taken long minutes to explore her flesh with his fingers, gently touching and prodding her skin as he pressed kisses to each spot. He softly wiped his finger over her stomach and into her belly button, then followed by placing his lips into the dip, licking where he felt it necessary. It was like that all over her body until he finally dragged her panties down her thighs. She watched him squeeze his eyes closed when he saw her naked parts exposed to him for the first time. She'd trimmed and readied herself for something she didn't think would ever happen and Harry was pleased. He'd keep her neat and trimmed for him because that was his preference and now that she was his, he'd be doing with her as he pleased.