A Little Treat (an extra)*

this is dirty & a bit unsanitary. just a warning

~~

Harry was up early to go on a morning run and like most times he ran, he'd get a bit horny when his body started to cool down. Something about the adrenaline and the blood pumping, his muscles working hard, and then his body cooling down.

When he got back to the parsonage Y/n was still asleep in their bed. Her smooth leg was sticking out from the blanket and Harry could see the curve of her hip and how she was only wearing a shirt with nothing underneath. But he wouldn't wake her to soothe his ache. He'd kept her up late the night before, the little bruises on her bottom were evidence of what they'd done.

In the shower, he tried to calm himself but his cock only grew harder as he washed his body, the soap dripping down his torso and into hair that led down toward his heavy dick.

He wrapped a palm around himself and pulled at his skin just a bit. He closed his eyes and tried to ignore his need. He used to be so good at denying himself an orgasm before he met Y/n. But once she came into his life he had no need to deny himself anymore. He had a perfect, willing person to satisfy himself with.

He couldn't help it when he began to think of the night before. His pet was so pretty with her legs tied down and spread apart for him. She was begging him, pleading for him to put her out of her misery as he read his Bible at the desk in the bedroom. He kept looking at her and she was trying to wiggle and move but she was cuffed and strapped in well.

He pulled at his cock and placed his left hand on the tile wall of the shower to stabilize himself. He imagined how wet she'd gotten and he hadn't even touched her. She dripped down to the bed and he had to pause his prayer for a moment as he gulped down the saliva in his throat.

His prayer and studies were cut short when he couldn't handle it anymore, "Please, Father. Oh please... This is all yours. I know you see it... You see what you do to me..." she moaned with flushed cheeks and goosebumps on her skin. Her nipples were pebbled and her lips were swollen from how she was biting them.

Harry was just a man. He might have been a priest but at his core, he was a man who loved sex. A man who loved his pet and what she made him feel. So he relieved them both when he should have been studying.

And now, here he was, imagining her again. God the way he couldn't stop thinking about her even when he saw her every day. She'd disrupted his studying last night and now in the shower, she was disrupting his denial of the flesh.

His palm squeezed and yanked his cock. He sped up the pumping of his dick and he bit his lip. He rocked his hips, fucking into his palm, and felt the warmth of his release begin to bubble up. Just imagining her moans and dirty words got him worked up fast and he was coming on the shower tiles before he could even stop himself.

He grunted as he smoothed his hand over his tip and bent his knees so he didn't lose his balance. The come spurted out onto the wall and dripped down to the floor. He sighed when he'd pulled at himself a few more times to drain the rest of his come from his long dick.

He instantly felt better. He turned the shower off and noticed that his come was still on the wall. It gave him an idea. It was time for Y/n to wake up anyway.

He quickly toweled off and wrapped it around his waist as he peeked into the bedroom to see that his pet was stretching and yawning.

She was awake just in time.

Harry stood over her next to the bed and put his hand down to brush at her hair, "Morning, love. Sleep well?"

Y/n nodded and smiled as she sat up, "Of course I did. You always put me right to bed, Father."

Harry smirked and nodded, knowing that was definitely true, "C'mon then... I've got a little treat for you."

Y/n slid her legs off the edge of the bed and followed Harry into the bathroom without question.

Harry pointed to the shower, "See that?"

Y/n leaned in and followed where he was pointing and she did see it. What looked like his creamy come dripping down the tiles. She turned with wide eyes and looked back at him as she nodded.

"Good. Needs to get cleaned up." He jutted his chin toward the tiles.

Y/n stood up and turned to leave the bathroom so she could get some things to wipe it up with but Harry grasped her upper arm, and then the back of her neck stopping her in her tracks, "No. I mean with your mouth. Get on your knees and lick it up," he said as he led her back to the shower, his hand still at her neck. "But don't swallow until I tell you."

"You want... Oh..." Y/n shot her eyes to the shower and then back to Harry when she understood how this was going to play out. She smiled and nodded, "Yes, Father."

Y/n was quick to pull her t-shirt off (well Harry's t-shirt) so it didn't get messy and got to her knees in the shower. She put her palms on the tile wall and leaned in with her tongue out as she looked at Harry before licking upward and taking his come into her mouth. She gathered it on her tongue and backed away to gauge where she should lick next. She turned to look at him with her mouth open and her eyes rounded before she went back to licking up a drip that had nearly made its way to the floor. It was a lot, though, so it was difficult to keep it all in her mouth without swallowing.

Y/n leaned back to see if there was anymore when Harry put his hands into her hair and led her head to her left, "There... missed some."

Y/n angled her head to keep the come she'd already licked up in her mouth and dragged her lips over the missed spot on the tiles, finishing the job.

When she stood up she turned back to the priest and tilted her head back so the come would stay but some escaped and dripped down her chin.

Harry grasped her jaw and looked down into her mouth.

"A good girl. Thank you for cleaning up my mess, pet. You can swallow now. That's your special treat."

Y/n closed her mouth and swallowed him down her throat and then took her thumb to wipe up the bit that spilled out and then sucked it off her digit, her lips wrapping around it with a moan. Harry laughed out through his nose and shook his head. She was so hot and so dirty. He'd never get over how lucky he'd gotten with her.