She's a Good Girl (an extra)*

Summary: Father Harry slips up and calls Y/n a good girl in front of people in their prayer group.

~~

Y/n was running around helping Harry set up for the prayer meeting. A small group of people were coming over as a last-minute sort of thing. In fact, it was so last minute that Harry was in the middle of coming on Y/n's tits as she was kneeling in front of him with her tongue out, hoping to catch some of him in her mouth, when he got a phone call as a reminder. He'd forgotten. So it wasn't really a last-minute thing, as much as he'd lost track of the day and hadn't told Y/n.

Harry freshened himself up quickly and pulled out his study materials as Y/n rushed into the bathroom to wipe his come from her body before starting a pot of coffee. She placed the chairs in the living area and put her leash away back into their bedroom before scampering into the kitchen to pull out mugs with the cream and sugar bowls. Harry looked up from his notebook to see his little pet fluffing the pillows in a hurry, still nude, goosebumps on her thighs and bottom.

He came up behind her and gently pulled her to stand upright and face him. She turned to look up at him as he silently unbuckled her red leather collar, keeping the dainty gold chain with the 'H' charm on her neck. Putting her collar into her hand he smirked at her, "Go get some clothes on, my love. You look cold."

"Yes, Father."

She smiled to herself as she walked into their bedroom. He was so dominant but in the way that always made her heart race. She couldn't wait until everyone left after because he promised her something very special before she watched him pump his cock until he was coming over her chest. She loved watching his hand stroke his thick shaft as he released on her because it was just the beginning of what was to come for the night. She loved being his good girl, being patient for him, being edged until it was her turn to come. Until he allowed it. She loved him.

Slipping on a dress over her head and slipping a pair of panties over her hips she fluffed out her hair, slid on her sneakers, and got back to setting up the living room for the guests. Though they wouldn't know she was the one who'd set everything up but she loved the secret. Loved the surreptitiousness of their relationship.

She kissed his cheek and picked up her Bible, "Love you, Father. I'll wait outside."

This was the routine. If there was a prayer meeting she couldn't always be the first person to arrive. That could become suspicious. Once in a while, it could slide, but every time? So she'd wait around the back of the house until a couple of people had arrived first.

This time it was Mr. & Mrs. Jeralds who arrived first. They were a nice young couple. Always eager. Mrs. Jeralds seemed to really take a liking to Y/n.

Harry greeted his guests with a warm smile and a hug, offering coffee and tea. Y/n walked through the door moments later with her Bible held up over her chest and a big smile.

"Hi, Father. Thank you so much for inviting me," she said as he gave her a side hug and she sat down next to Mrs. Jeralds.

"Would you like tea? Or coffee?" Harry asked her and then licked his lips.

She tried not to watch his pretty mouth as he spoke but she really had to concentrate hard, "Oh, a tea is fine. Thank you!"

Harry poured hot water into a mug and gave her a tea bag.

As the deacon walked in, Mrs. Jeralds nudged at Y/n, "So, I've been thinking... my cousin Austin will be coming to service this week. I would love for you to meet him. He's an accounting manager at Debrille downtown. Good head on his shoulders. I think you two would really get along."