Chase

I walked to school.
I felt someone's presence behind me, but no one was there. With everything that has been going on lately, nothing has felt comfortable.

I ran toward the school and got my skirt sized. I then ran inside straight to the classroom.

No one was inside. I sighed and placed my bag down.

I laid down and groaned.

Life has been horrible lately.

I can't spend proper time with my boyfriend. I can put my friends in danger, including my mom.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Sometimes going to 7/11 nowadays it hard to relax.
Either I'm taking pictures with oneself, or I'm getting my photo taken without my permission.

I looked through my bag for my snack bar and sighed, looking around the class.

This peace and silence are what I need nowadays.

I ate the bar happily and slid on my headphones.

~~

I looked around for Chaewon before we left, but she was nowhere to be found.
Sulking, I put my bag down and helped out with cleaning.

"You guys can go," I spoke. "I'll take care of everything" I smiled

"Really?! Thanks, gorgeous!" they shouted, grabbing their stuff.

I really. REALLY. Am starting to hate that name.

I cleaned up while relaxing.

When I was done, I turned toward the doors, grabbing my bag. I stopped; a whole bunch of people stood looking at me with amused smiles

"Hm?" I looked at them wide-eyed

"GORGEOUS!!" a girl ran toward me, and the others ran my way.

I ran toward the corner of the room and swiftly ran out the classroom door. I ran down the stairs and shut myself into a nearby room.

I locked the door and slid my body down the door exhaustedly.

Who are they, and where did they come from?

Oh my god.

I took out my phone and clicked Hyunjin's number

"Hey... I'm in a tough situation right now.. um.. call me back when you can, please. Talk to you later, maybe."

I sighed as the door began to get hit, punched, and kicked. I don't know.

Why do they act like zombies?

I looked through my contacts

"Chan... Chae... Chae is probably home. Chan is busy if Hyun is. Daehyun?"

I pressed his number

"Sorry, this number cannot be re-"

I sighed.

I put my phone into my bag and stood up.

I went to reach for the doorknob when someone grabbed my arm

I looked over

"OH DEAR GOD, WHY ARE YOU NA-"

"shh." the girl spoke up. Standing, she pushed me to the other corner and opened the door.
People reached for the girl

"WHERE IS GORGEOUS?!" a boy screamed, and the girl laughed. "I am gorgeous!" she flipped her hair back.

I looked in the corner as a boy stood up. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

I knew it smelled weird in here.

The boy looked out. "I'm gorgeous too!" he smiled. They posed, and the people ran away.

"Alright, come," the couple looked back at me.

I followed them from the back door and ran to the side path.

I ran around the school and began walking to 7/11.

I walked inside to see Daehyun joking around with his friends. I walked over toward him

"Hey, why is your phone silenced?!" I asked him, out of breath

"Gorgeous!" one of his friends stood up. I sighed

"I- It died," he shrugged. "Sorry, what happened?"

"I was chased in the school by weird people!" I screamed, and he laughed. "Oh no. I'm sorry."

"Dude. Why are you laughing? this is serious." One of his friends spoke up. "Are you alright, Dambi?"

I nodded. "A couple having sex in the room I walked in helped me out of the school." I sighed. "Just going to get a drink."

I walked to the fridges and grabbed sparkling water.

I paid for it and then left to go home. I opened the water and drank it feeling relieved.

~~~

I laid down and sighed.

Peace.

Moms went on a date. Home alone.

No one disturbing.

Everything is good. All is good.