Love you.

When I woke up, Hyunjin was rubbing my head

"I heard it gives you good dreams," he smiled. I smiled and looked at him

"The boys came around. They brought you ice creams and nice gifts. Would you like some?"

I nodded. He patted my back and helped me up. He picked me up and placed me on the couch. He grabbed an ice cream and handed it to me, opening it.

I smiled and turned on the television. He sat down beside me

"You don't want one?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, they're yours, love" he smiled and placed his arm around me

"The best thing to do... Is to drop out," he spoke up. "No matter what, you can work with jype with me. They will protect you."

"They can hardly protect you. I know the reason why you were over here the other day." I spoke,

"Last night... it's 10:00 pm, love" he rubbed my shoulder

"But still," I spoke, looking up at him. He kissed my forehead. "I will protect you."

"Mhm. How?" I spoke, and he looked at his phone and handed it to me. He stood up and walked away

"Hello, this is JYPE,
Our artist, Hwang Hyunjin of Stray Kids, is currently dating. He said, "It's important I don't lie to STAYs. I love STAYs. They're my family. Therefore, this secret is best to get out now more than later. The lucky one is currently going to be kept private, and I hope those that love Hyunjin continue to support him in the end."

He sat down beside me with ice cream

"Step one." he looked at me

"Now, step two." He took the phone and slid it down

"Hello, This is JYPE,
Our staff member, Soo Dambi's privacy has been interrupted frequently due to sasaeng-like behavior. Any sasaengs will not be tolerated and will get sued or punished immediately. Those who choose not to follow these rules will be punished."

I looked at Hyunjin. He looked at the television. I slid down more.

"Former students of Hanseo High have been arrested for raping a former student by the name of Soo Dambi. Currently, the students sit behind bars with a fine of up to 50,000 and 35 years in jail."

I looked at Hyunjin. He remained watching the television.

I looked at the tv and then back at him. He looked at me softly

"What's wrong?" he asked. I showed him the phone. He smiled. "I told you... I would protect you." He leaned down on my shoulder.

End-
Maybe?