4 | second time is always better

Six months, rintarou committed to a relationship for six months, it felt unreal to him. He was capable of being loved for six months. He was taking shoyo out, he ignored his game for shoyo, he loved shoyo so much.

Even the parts shoyo hated, he loved. He loved the sex, god the one time was enough for him to think about for weeks. The way shoyos back perfectly arched with his touches, his thighs that squeezed around him, his arms that held rin as close as he could.

God, the noises shoyo made. They were pornographic, sweet and straight from his chest. His whimpers, the way he begged to be touched, the way his body reacted to the touch. His ass, the way it jiggled. Shoyos hip dips, he loved holding onto them. Just thinking about it, his pants tightened.

He groaned, continuing to get ready and ignoring his hard-on. He checks himself out in the mirror, spraying cologne before grabbing the flowers he'd gotten on his way home from school. The gift bag was a light pink, a few stickers on it. He sighed, and started to walk out, closing the door behind him.

"Where are you going Rin?", his sister asked, gesturing to the flowers. "My 6th month anniversary with my boyfriend is today, we're going for dinner", he grabbed his keys and a sweater off the rack. "What? Really? I'm happy for you Rin, god job on keeping a relationship", he smiled and closed the door behind him.

The drive to shoyos house was a lot of convincing to himself, convincing himself what he had gotten was enough. When he got there, he parked in the driveway, he walked up to shoyos door and knocked, it was opened but not by shoyo.

"Suna-chan?!", natsu gasped and hugged him. "Haha, hi natsu! Where's sho?", she shrugged. "He's been in his room for hours getting ready.. like SO long!", he smiled and walked in. "Nat, I'll go play with you in a second, I'm gonna go see shoyo first", she smiled and ran off after locking the door.

Rintarou walked around the familiar house, walking right into shoyos room. He stopped for a moment, shoyo was sitting in his desk, wiping tears and fixing his makeup.

"What's wrong baby?", he walked up behind him and wiped his tears away. "M'sorry.. just didn't feel pretty", shoyo stood up with the command of Rin, Rin sat down on the bench and pulled shoyo in his lap.

"Finish your makeup", shoyo obeyed, fixing his eye makeup. His mascara, the under eye concealer, he was careful to not move much in rintarous lap. The entire time, rintarou was complimenting him, the silky red dress that rintarou would so take off later, the way his hair was perfectly curly and placed strategically.

"You look so pretty baby", he grinned as he whispered in shoyos ear, rintarou was licking and sucking on his neck, creating dark purple patches.

"Ngh.. rin nooo!! We have dinner, after dinner I'm all yours", shoyo pulled away and kissed rintarou on the lips, a quick peck. Shoyo put rins favorite lip gloss one, it was red and always made shoyo look so kiss able, more than he already was.

Rintarou groaned as shoyo got up, a sheepish smile on his face. "Here baby, I got you your favorite flowers.", he passed them to shoyo who went 'eek' and kissed his cheek. "Let's go honey!"

———

Rintarous hand was on shoyos thigh, both knowing about the sexual tension between them. Shoyo was so unbelievably hard in his dress. Rintarous pants were tight and uncomfortable. Both were hot and bothered. They were just waiting for the check when shoyo couldn't take it anymore.

"Rin, I'm begging you to take me to a house and fuck me.", shoyo would never be so vulnerable and bold, he just needed rintarou so bad in this moment. "Fuck, I promise you I will baby. How much should it be?", shoyo bit his lip. "Like $62! Rin I am so horny right now. Please", shoyo was shaking at this point, whining and trying to touch rintarou.

"Calm down baby, I got you", he placed $70 down on the table and got up, he pointed at the money to the waiter before both walked out, shoyo being very handsy with rintarou.

As they got in the car shoyo immediately touched rintarous thigh. His house would be closest, so he made sure to floor it to his house, as fast as he could, he even ran red lights. Shoyo was in the passenger seat moaning at every touch given to him.

Rintarou pulled into the driveway like he was crazy, gifts abandoned in the backseat. Shoyo ran up to the door with rintarous keys in hand. The pit in his stomach had been there for atleast an hour.

Shoyo ran up to rintarous room, the other following behind him. Shoyo sat on the bed. Rin walked in, closing and locking the door behind him. He immediately took his belt from the loops, throwing it on the floor. Next was his shirt and pants, thrown around the room carelessly.

He walked over to shoyo, untying the strings of his dress, slipping it carefully off shoyos body. Shoyo was open with his body, rintarous gaze going straight down to stare at his panties.

The lace mesh, rins favorite color, shoyo whimpered as the lace was pulled down off his body. Rintarou kissed shoyo, it got heated quick when rintarous tongue swiped the bottom lip of his lover.

"Rin, Mm'love you.. but please just fuck me. Don't even prep me.. please wanna feel it", rintarou stared at shoyo for a moment. "I'm not gonna hurt you baby, I need to prep you", shoyo whined as he was laid down. Rintarou grabbed the lube from his bed side table.

"You looked so fuckin sexy in that dress", shoyo whimpered and arched his back as rintarous lubed up fingers circled his hole. Rintarou scissored shoyo open, just missing the bundle of nerves shoyo wanted him to hit so bad each time. When the fingers pulled out shoyo whined, his body reacting to the need.

"Stop whining baby, I got you. I'll take care of you", shoyo put a hand over his mouth as rintarou slowly entered him, inch by inch. Halfway on rintarous cock shoyo told him to stop, so he did. He gave shoyo a moment to adjust and collect himself.

"Mm.. continue", rintarou gripped shoyos hip, surely it'd leave a bruise later. When their skin was flush together shoyo was moaning leisurely his hands on rintarous back, scratching at it as he thrusted in and out.

Shoyo kept moaning, rins hand suddenly was on his stomach pressing down. It took a moment for shoyo to realize, his boyfriend was feeling himself thru shoyos skin. Shoyos moans got higher pitched, gripping onto the sheets.

"Gn-gonna cum! Deeper! Fuck- daddy deeper!", shoyo didn't realize what slipped out, a chorus of 'daddy!' And 'deeper' sipped out of his mouth.

"Fuck, such a pretty slut for daddy", with those words, and a thrust hitting that bundle of nerves shoyos back arched up, white ribbons shooting out onto his chest and stomach.

Rintsrou came on that thrust too, when shoyo tightened around him he knew it was over, his hips stuttered as he pumped shoyo full. He almost collapsed on top of shoyo, but his elbow caught him just in time.

"So, daddy huh?", shoyo hid his face in the pillows. "It just slipped out!", he closed his eyes and looked away embarrassed.

"It's ok baby, I like it. My little slut"

"Shut up"