5 | ex- gfs suck

Shoyos knees were pulled to his chest, he wasn't even staring at his boyfriend. Instead he was staring at his desk, trying to hide the tears falling from his eyes. His sniffles were quiet. He didn't dare look back at rintarou.

He didn't want to tell him what happened, he knew what rintarou would do. The bell rang, they always walked together, so when hitoka ran in the class and hugged shoyo, Rin knew something was wrong.He got closer to hear their conversation and it broke his heart.

"Shoyo, sweetheart I'm so sorry. He's just a dick. You're ok, I'm here for you baby", he had nothing against hitoka, the pet names were always sisterly, or motherly and she was a lesbian.

"Hitoka I know.. but still! I know I shouldn't cry over it but it still hurt." She held shoyo close, looking up at rintarou. Rintarou walked over and kissed shoyos cheek. "What happened baby?", shoyo shook his head and cried harder, he was always a baby.

"Sweetheart, just tell him.", shoyo looked up at hitoka and nodded, she walked out silently. "It's stupid rinnie don't worry about it", he started collecting his things, wiping the tears up with his sleeve.

"No- fuck shoyo. I care for you what happened?", shoyo sighed. "Nothing Rinnie.", he walked out with rintarou behind him. "Rinnie, please. Nothings wrong!"

Shoyo was lying, something was wrong. Rintarous ex girlfriend had walked up to him, telling him everything. How Rin treated her like that for the first few months before becoming cold, never talking to her and ignoring her.

How Rin got bored of being with the same person for months on end, she told him how she felt during that time, how he needed to keep Rin at attention. How she loved shoyo and Rin together and genuinely wanted them to last.

Quoting her as them being, 'the cutest couple she'd ever seen' he could tell she was being genuine, and she actually had a boyfriend again.

———

Shoyo sat at the edge of the tub, shaving his legs was something he didn't do often. He cleaned the razor and continued shaving, her words in the back of his mind. 'Keep him interested' and he would.

He started looking up magazines, looking up articles and decided it was time to go shopping. He got mini skirts, like extra mini, panties, crop tops and anything that would drive him crazy.

He shaved his thighs, even his chest and face, he was soft. His amped his makeup up, from light to full faces with pretty eyeshadow. He started doing his nails, and decided he'd start denying sexual advances, even starting them in awkward places so it'd leave him hot and bothered.

He'd want shoyo, long for him and think of him 24/7.

——

Every single eye was on shoyo, specifically his ass and thighs, nobody realized just how sexy he was, rintarou was shocked at the skirt, it was short, too short. The pink skirt accompanied by a white crop top and white converse. It was cute, but way to short. Everyone could see everything.

Even teachers look like they wanted to jump shoyo, people got handsy during the day, girls even asked him how he shaved. He was complimented and had a few confessions thru the day.

Rintarou somehow got ignored thru the day, he never got a time alone with shoyo. Even during lunch he sat with the basketball boys, not with Rin at the football table. He was starting to get mad, the basketball boys were so touchy with him. Of course, atsumu was on the basketball team, and was next to shoyo.

Rintarou stared at shoyo all of lunch, nothing when atsumu got too touchy, he would grab shoyos thigh. That irked him the most. Shoyo didn't even object he actually had his hand on atsumus. It was surreal.

They even shared food, that was the crazy part. Atsumu shared his food, he never did that with anyone. The basketball Boys welcomed shoyo easily and spoiled him.

"Rin! You ok?", osamu asked staring at rintarou who was clenching his fist. Rin groaned and his head hit the table. "I think shoyos mad at me", osamu cocked an eyebrow.

"The fuck? Why?", he gestured to the table with a heavy sigh. "Talk to him alone Rin, you can't keep doing this", rintarou shrugged.

"I can't get him alone, I've been trying to hangout for days, every time he's with atsumu or kenma or even fuckin sakusa! Sakusa for fucks sake!", Rin wanted to cry, he hadn't cried since he was 8 and his grandpa died.

"Rin, text him", rintarou scoffed "he's being dry, like super dry! And when we're alone he's all touchy and he calls me babe all the time now! It's like possessive but he doesn't want me!", rintarou looked up, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. Osamu took a heavy sigh in and got up.

He marched straight to shoyo, grabbing his arm and walking back to rintarou. "Talk to your fuckin BOYFRIEND before he starts crying.", shoyo looked over at rintarou, his face to the table and gulped.

"Osamu, stop i can't!", he looked down, pulling his skirt down as much as he could. "Why are you mad at him?", he scoffed and gave a glaring look to shoyo.

"Because.. I'm afraid. Afraid he won't want me anymore and he's getting bored of me", osamu laughed, he fucking laughed.

"Are you serious? You're all he talks about. He talks about how much he loves you all the time, it's honestly scary. He's not bored of you hinata. You doing this? It's killing him. He's been crying to me, he told me shit too. He thinks you're mad at him and are tryna break up with him for atsumu. For the love of god, talk to him and stop all this anti sex shit"

———

Shoyo didn't look at him or osamu for the rest of the day, staring at his knees or being in the bathroom crying. He hated himself, the bathroom door opened. He quietly cried, waiting for them to leave. Instead they walked over to his stall and knocked on the door.

"Open the door hinata", rintarous voice was different and demanding. Shoyo reached his hand out and opened it, looking down at the floor as it opened. "Stop crying", shoyo tried, he tried to stop crying but he just couldn't.

"What the fuck is going on with you?", his voice was angry, laced with venom but still the hint of hope was still there. "It's nothing Rin", rintarou clicked his tongue. "It's not nothing! Why are you mad at me? What the fuck did I do? Shoyo you don't understand do you? What is this new shit your doing? Wearing skirts that cover absolutely nothing? Craving attention? Do I not give you attention? What do you want! I'm trying to understand and can't."

He took a breath before he continued "and then, trying to make me hard in the worst places and then saying 'sorry' and leaving? I've jerked off for the first time in 7 months! 7 fuckin months. And then atsumu? You tryna leave me for him or something? What's wrong with you? What are you doing and why?", shoyos sobs got louder the more he talked.

"Stop Rin.. please. I'm sorry, stop i-", he was cut off quickly. "Then fuckin tell me what's wrong! Because, whatever your doing now I don't like.", shoyo could see the tears in rins eyes, threatening to fall. "Rin I'm scared", rintarou sighed. "Of?"

"You leaving me, you getting bored of me", rintarou leaned against the stall door, digging in his pockets. "Are you serious? This entire thing was because you thought I was bored of you?"

"Yes"

"Shoyo, you wore nothing and denied me sex because you thought I didn't want you. You're so fuckin stupid oh my god.", shoyo gulped. "I guess when you put it like that."

"Yea, exactly. Now why did you feel like that?"

"Akira."

"My ex gf? She was crazy."