Friends Family & More

Next morning Imlie woke up in Aryan's arm . She looked at him. He was wide awake .
Looking at him she decides to kiss him. Slowly she approached towards his lips .
He smiled in the middle of the kiss.

Aryan: well Baba was saying you're trained in martial arts? Then how could be you're so soft and delicate?

Imlie: I'm trained in MMA. But I don't like it using unless it's necessary. I don't like hurting people.

Aryan: You're too cute to handle. Anyways your friends called in your number . They're coming to visit you .

Imlie's eyes widened.

Imlie panicked: wait!!! They'll see me in this dress? Deepesh and Rockey will be also there! No ! No no! You tell them you won't allow.

She kept ranting nervously.

Aryan baffled by her weird trigger.

Aryan: shhh! Quite!! They're your friend. They've a right to meet you...

Imlie: but not the boys!

Aryan: how can I say this when Rockey is the one who called me? Relax they won't bite you! You'll get covered up . Now I've to go to the office for couple of hours

Imlie pouted.

He smiled at her antics .

Aryan: I'll come back soon. I'm going there to do arrangements that I won't be going for office until you recover.

He kissed her lips softly.

Narmada Neela Arpita Meethi rushed inside.

Narmada: Meri bacchi!!!

Neela: be careful Choti ! She is injured .

Arpita: you scared us to death .

Meethi was crying seeing her daughter in this State.

They actually forgot the men including Krish waiting outside .

Roshan knocked impatiently.

Aryan covered imlie with a sheer short sleeve white  house coat before calling them in .

Aryan: bye! I'll come back soon.

He requested to all that they will not say anything to Imlie.

Narmada fed her with soup.

Arvind came forward hand kept hand on her head.

Arvind: are you feeling well?

Imlie: yes but I'm bored now . I can't even walk .

Roshan: well we have an option about that. 

Imlie about to jump in excitement: what!!! Please tell me!!

Roshan: we can watch movie. Your friends are coming to visit you. We alm including Arpita didi we can have a movie evening .

Arpita: me and Arvind ji will visit NGO today. You guys carry on .

Krish was silent in this all fiasco.

Narmada Neela meethi Arpita Arvind went out after showering all love to Imlie.

Roshan: well as we decided. You're too young for me . Me and Aryan are 1 year apart so I'm not calling you bhabi .

Imlie: will you help me?

Roshan : anything!

Imlie: I want a brownie with choco chips . Aryan said that's unhealthy.

She pouted.

Krish: fair enough for Aryan style . You married to an  walking diet chart now face the consequences.

Roshan laughed.

Imlie: don't say anything about my husband.

Krish laughed: can I sit on bed?

Imlie: yes sure! You called me your sister at the party I remember.

She smiled.

Krish: yes. I had a sis . She died 2  years ago.

Imlie's eyes welled up.

Krish: hey relax. Don't cry.

Roshan: I'm asking mohan bhaiya to bake fresh brownie with choco chips before my brother comes back.
Well I can ask choti maa(Narmada he is neela's son) too she is a fantastic baker.

He jumped away happily.

Krish: would you mind if a hold your hand?

Imlie: not at all . I won't mind!

Krish holds her hand. He felt a rush of visions came to his mind. He decided to ask that to Aryan. He diverted the topic.

Krish: your fingers are strong but hands are soft.

Imlie: I am trained in MMA. But still people find my hands soft.

She complained like a kid.

Imlie: even Aryan says so!

Krish laughed: what he says more about you?

Imlie blushed: n... Nothing like t..that.

Krish: awwww you look cute . Trust me I never thought he can be in love .
He was completely different person. He didn't even made friends. Except me and my sister Shaila he didn't had any friends. I had a fear he will marry someone gold digger out of business deal . I'm glad he married to you and love you this much.

Imlie: why he is like this?

Krish: due to his father. His father was a greedy man had multiple affairs. Narmada aunty used to cry . He brought up seeing his mother getting tortured. He was close to his bade papa neela aunty's husband but after his father died he also died within two years . He is like this since his childhood. You're getting back his true self.

Imlie didn't thought he went through this pathetic feelings.

Imlie: what can I do to make him feel special?

Krish: small things. Like watching move going for a outing. Talking to him for the whole day. This small things he never had before. He craves for these. But not before you get well. He will burry me alive otherwise.

Imlie laughed: will you come to evening for movie? What will  I call You?

Krish :Yes sure ! And call me Krish. My sis used to call me this.

Imlie smiled.

Precap: movie and mess.