last game part 2

After creating the circle Guruji Started the Havan.
At first nothing happened. but after sometime. They witnessed some strange activities.
An invisible force is trying to hurt them but a protective sheild is stopping that.

All of a sudden everything stops . Shaila appears in front of them.
She tried to manipulate Aryan and Krish .

Shaila: You guys are gonna hurt me for a girl you know only for few days?
Bhai!! I'm your sister! And Aryan why you're trying to fool yourself!! You don't even love her!!! You needed her on bed! You got it! Why are you risking yourself for her? Come with me! It's so beautiful there!!

Krish: You were my sister until you tried to hurt an innocent! You tried to kill me !! My sister won't do that! You're just a evil spirit nothing else!!

Aryan: Shaila you were my best friend ! I never loved you! I missed you of course! I love imlie!! You think If I die my soul will be with you?? No !! Never!! I'll be around Imlie only!!! I love her!! And she loves me too!!

Aryan holds Imlie's hand tightly: if you want then kill us together!! At least our family will get a relief!!

Imlie: yes Shaila!! I would prefer to die with Aryan than living without him!!

Shaila was stunned. Something appears different in her eyes now . It's not something evil . It's regret.

Shaila: how could I! I became evil! I hurt Aryan and Bhai!! The family loved me unconditionally.
A girl who loves my love more than I love him. She is innocent. She came into Aryan's life after me!! Aryan didn't loved me as a lover. He loved me as a friend.
Sorry everyone! Sorry imlie!!! I hurt you!! But now I'll leave this world. Best wishes towards you guys. You and Aryan are made for eachother! You'll live together and die together !! And let me tell you a future! You'll be blessed with  twin babies. A girl and a boy!! The purest symbol of love.

Shaila disappears . Guruji ends the Havan .

Guruji: from now on ! You guys are free!!

They all were happy.