The beginning

Imlie was waiting for their date. She wore a beautiful white net saree .
The whole place were decorated with fragrant candles and beautiful flowers.
She felt that she is in a fairy land. Everything is so beautiful here .

She was so engrossed with Aryan's thought that she didn't realised a danger is slowly approached towards her.

Aryan was driving breaking all the signals as he is late on their first date.

But once he entered he Frozen in horror. Imlie's saree was burning and she is lying unconscious in blood. There are scratches and cuts on her body.  He ran towards her. He removed her saree before that can catch fire. He tried to wake her up. But all in vein. He took her to the hospital immediately.

The whole family came there including Imlie's parents.

Aryan was sitting like a statue.

Arpita: aru! Kaise hua yeh? ( How did this happen?)

Aryan: nahi pata didi ! When I reached there she is already like this!
She will be all right naa? I can't lose her ! I'll burn down everything if something happens to her.

Meethi: Kuch nahi hoga usse beta! Shant ho jaao .

After doctor came out they rushed towards him.

Doctor: looks like someone beaten her badly. Person must hate her . Even the wounds are on her private parts too. She is unconscious. There is no internal head injury . She is all right but for further information we've to run few tests on her. I'll suggest an ointment and few tablets for her injuries.

Aryan shocked too the core . How could someone hurt her like this.

Precap: something unbelievable.