16:The place

Kyle drove me to this strange building grabbed me by the arm and dragged me inside. What was he doing? When I saw Charlie walk up to me and punched me. Kyle laughed, what just happened? Was this actually happening? How, just what is going on? "Hello Lily." Charlie cackled in a deep voice. "Charlie...... what are you doing?" I asked. "Oh Lily don't you see Kyle's been playing you all this time. I've been paying him all of our lives." "I refuse to believe this!" I replied almost in tears but holding them down. " It's true see Charlie here has been paying me $100 every time I was with you. See I now have enough money to buy everything I need, so I'm now leaving but in the end Charlie told me that I had to leave so he can do what ever he wants with you or to you. So bye Lily, you won't be seeing me EVER again!" Kyle said while walking out of the broken metal door. I was completely shocked I couldn't believe this! Kyle left the building the Charlie came up behind me and tied my hands behind my back and my legs then he tied a rag around my mouth. " The rag doesn't even matter because we're so far away from anything nobody will be able to hear you scream!" said Charlie in a crazy voice. Charlie then took a knife to my throat. As I was about to scream a strange man walked into the building, whistling, having a beautiful evening.