3:How I found out

I was so done with the fighting, so I decided to go to the beach.You'll never guess who I saw, Charlie.... and Agnus.... kissing.I was disgusted,so that's who she cheated on my brother with.Charlie then noticed me, I ran as fast as I could to my car I was done with him and his lies. Charlie shouted "Lily wait please let me explain!"
He caught up to me "Lily please let m..." I cut him off "Charlie what is there to explain? You cheated on me with Agnus so that's that." then Agnus caught up and said " Lily he was done with your boohoo my parents died bull crap, we get it they died yeah that's sad but you wouldn't even remember you were to young!" "Agnus just shut up ok! I barley talk about it and I remember more than you think. I was there when they died, I watched my parents get murdered taken away from me.It's very painful but I don't talk about it." I snapped at her.

Charlie could see how upset and worked up I was getting "Lily calm down." he said in a gentle voice."How the hell am I supposed to be calm? One you cheated on me, then you bring up my dead parents.Agnus just so you know you're very cold hearted, you have fun with Charlie and don't bother me or my family ever again that goes for the both of you."Next I just drove away as fast as the speed limit would let me go.