- 5 -

It became the weekend as the night sky came creeping upon me as I walking to Ashton's place wearing my black leggings with a long flannel along with my black tank top.

"Hello, um, is Ashton home?" I said as Ashton's mom opened the door.

"Hey, Autumn, uh yeah he's upstairs come in"

"Thank you" I stepped in.

"If you go up the stairs to the right, and his room is the second room, you two have fun"

"Thank you once again" I smiled walking up the stairs finding his room. I walked in without a knock because what can he possible be doing.

"Autumn!" He jumped covering up his body.

"Um, hey Ashton " I said.

"Why, didn't you knock or something"

"There's like no need to hide or anything I basically already saw all of you"

"Oh yeah, that's true" He blushed. "So why are you here?"

"Just checking up on you"

"Y-you're not gonna like kill me or something?" He sat up from his bed.

"Are you serious I'm not gonna kill you over like a video, that's stupid"

"Yeah" He laughed nervously.

I took my flannel off, and sat it down getting up and sitting on the lap of a nearly naked Ashton.

"W-what are you doing?"

I pushed his hands on the bed, and grinded into his lap until he started to harden beneath my touch. He began to moan, but then remembered his mom was downstairs trying to cover his moans. I traced the outline of his length and slowly taking his cover from his lap revealing his length. I slowly moved my tongue in circular motions on his head teasing him.

"Fuck!" He whispered throwing his head back taking a fistful of my hair.

"No" I pushed his hands back down.

I moved my mouth and hand up and down until he lost it and came.

"Audi" He moaned.

I got up and put on my flannel back on and dusted off my pants ridding of the non-existing dust since he room was scarily clean for a teenage boy.

"You lost it so quick, how will you last in sex" I smirked. "and really Audi you nicknamed me after a car?"

"Um- uh"

"Have a nice night, see you soon" I laughed. "and keep thinking about me when you do that"

"I wasn't even-I'm still-"

"Shocked?"

"Y-yeah"

"You messed up my hair, How rude of you" I said closing the door of Ashton's room fixing my hair walking down the stairs of his house.

"Autumn, you're leaving already?"

"Yeah, I just had to speak to Ashton"

"It's pretty dark outside do you need a ride?"

"Um, no it's fine I can walk I have a flashlight on my phone"

"Be safe, see you soon"

"Have a nice night, Ms. Irwin"

I closed the front door walking the sidewalk that lead the way to my house. I couldn't believe what I has done if this is what I need to do to keep this video safe.

Then I guess I'll do it.