- 11 -

It became real late maybe, around Midnight and Ashton and I cuddled watching youtube videos. I loved this, just so peaceful, and plus I had food.

"Are you comfortable? Because I can lend you a shirt"

"I'm comfortable, but that'd be even more comfortable" I smiled my fingers walking across his chest.

"Okay, I'll pass you a shirt" He got up leaving alone in his twin bed. "Here you go" He handed me one of his band t-shirt I never listened to.

"I'll let you change in here, but I'll turn my head" Ashton said.

"Um, yeah thanks" I said standing up going to the corner of his room.

I got rid of my shirt revealing my polka dot blue bra slipping into his shirt that hung loosely on my little body. I pulled my shorts beneath me tossing them with the pile of my other clothes.

"Okay, you can look now"" I turned back around.

"You look beautiful especially with your hair up like that"

"Thank you" I blushed looking to the floor, and Ashton snapped a photo of me.

"I can't believe you just did that"

"I had to " He responded as I sat next to him and sat the picture I mean it did look good, just saying.

"It's a nice picture, I'll let you keep it" I smiled patting his shoulder.

"Are you coming with me to get something to drink?"

"Sure" I spoke as I got up from my comfortable sitting position and met Ashton at the door, him slinging his arm around my shoulders. We walked into the kitchen.

"I'm pretty sure my mom is sleeping by now" Ashton whispered opening the refrigerator.

"It's only like 2am " I looked at the time.

"She's probably in her bedroom then"

"Your house is so peaceful" I sighed.

"That's because my siblings are not home

"I wanna meet them" I smiled. "it kind of sucks being the only child, and nobody pays attention to you"

"I thought it was the other way around" Ashton sipped on some apple juice.

"I did also, but my parents act like they don't have a daughter and it hurts sometimes because it's crazy how can they forget about me so quick" I sighed I was never the one to share my feeling, but here I go sharing them with Ashton.

"I know that can happen sometimes, but you can basically do whatever you want"

"I know, but it just seems like everyone doesn't care about me or what I do"

"Autumn, I care about you and everything you do, and I don't want anything to happen to you and you know that"

"Thanks, Ashton you're probably the only one who does, and Alicia she does at sometimes, but I have always been the one to care about everyone else but no one cares for me"

"Do you care about me?" He asked coming close to me placing his hands on my hips.

"I care about you, so much" I said, and he kissed me on the lips.

Ashton and I do everything like we're a couple, but we say we're not. It's me who doesn't know.

I made up my mind.

Will I go out with Ashton?

"Yes, I will"

"Yes, What?"

"I will go out with you" I said.

"Finally! Wait, so, I found you?"

"Yes, Ashton, you have"