When they accidentally hurt you (emotionally)

Wednesday: You took her to a supposedly haunted house for her birthday. She was ecstatic. You were so terrified that there would be ghosts, but at the same time you wanted there to be ghosts so that Wednesday would enjoy herself. 

"I swear to god if there are ghosts my heart will start racing" You said, clutching onto Wednesday as you walked in. In an attempt to be nice, Wednesday said 

"Luckily you don't have one." You looked at her, hurt but you didn't want to ruin her birthday. On the stairs of the haunted house, Wednesday stopped in front of you and turned around. 

"I have noticed a decrease in happiness since we entered" She said, looking at you "If it's too scary for you we can leave."

 You looked at her. "No it's okay" You said, and tried to walk past her. She stopped you.

"If this is about the heart comment then I'm sorry. I think I was raised very differently to yourself, growing up my parents appreciated that as a complement, but I understand if you don't. I won't make comments like that in the future" She said, then kissed you on the cheek and took you by the hand and carried on through the house.

Enid: You didn't follow Enid's blog much. If she knew drama, she would often tell you anyways, so there was no point in following her. One time, you were incredibly bored, and decided to look at the drama from the past months. And there was no better place to do this than Enid's blog. You went on your laptop and started scrolling through the pages of drama. In one of the latest additions, she wrote about you. Bad things. You had recently been spending a lot of time with your best friend Tyler and Enid had written about your 'Growing relationship with a normie.' You were wondering why people were avoiding you like you had the plague. You were so angry you completely ignored her for 4 days. I'm talking calls declined, chats on read, hotel trivago. She stopped you in the corridor on the 5th day of ignoring and apologized for 'Whatever she did.' She said that she would literally kill or be killed for you, and having you ignore her has been horrible.

Xavier: He stood you up. You had planned to have a picnic by the lake, but when you showed up, he wasn't there. You went back to the castle, crying and that's when Wednesday noticed you. You explained the situation to her and she was actually gonna kill him. She took you by the wrist and stormed to his room, picking up a fire emergency axe in her free hand on the way. She broke down the door, and that's when you saw Xavier, lay down on his bed, looking incredibly pale. Guys, Gals and Non-binary pals he was sick. You got the nurse, and he got better but apologized so much for upsetting you. Wednesday was sad she didn't get to shmack anyone though.

Tyler: He let it slip that you had powers to your entire middle school class. That's why you got sent to Nevermore.  The truth is, he didn't mean to, it just sort of happened. Then slowly everyone knew, including his dad. He feels so guilty about it. He helped you move to Nevermore, as he thought he was the reason you were going there anyways, and he apologized 24/7. Even now, he apologizes about it whenever you rant to him about Nevermore, as he thinks you wouldn't have these sorts of struggles in a 'normal school.'

Bianca: You realized that she had been manipulating your emotions. Whenever seeing a ghost made you upset, she would make you happy. Of course she was doing it for good reason, but she was still doing it. It just made you trust her a little less. She understood why you were upset, and thought you had every right to be, so she apologized, and promised never to do it again, as she saw how much it hurt you. Of course, she would cheer you up if you asked, but would never do it without your permission again.

Ajax (inspired by NHIE): Your group of friends decided to go to a psychology museum. There was a feature where you had to enter your hobbies and interests into a computer, and it would tell you the features you liked in a partner. You got Ajax, he got you.

"Okay but that's creepy" He said, looking at the results. "Like- real 1985 vibes"

"The Taylor Swift album?" You asked.

"No!" He said, laughing "The book, god we gotta get you a library card"

You stared at him, then made your way back Enid and your mates. Ajax realized how out of order he was and apologized. He said the album would have made more sense anyways as it's about love.

Rowan: You realized Rowan was the reason bad things kept happening to Ajax. You spoke to him about it. You said that Ajax could have gotten badly hurt, and that he was your best friend and made you happy. Rowan realized that he was wrong, and that Ajax wasn't so bad after all, because he made you happy. He went and apologized sincerely to Ajax. Ajax wasn't really bothered anyways. Rowan then apologized to you. 

Hey guys!! There's something I feel I need to address. I have been receiving requests to add Pugsley to the series. I won't be doing this. Pugsley is a literal child, is he not like 8 canonically? So sorry, but I'm not adding a 3rd grader into the series.