Misunderstanding

Present Mic = Hizashi Yamada
Easerhead = Shōta Aizawa
Others who😋
Aizawa Aged: 31
Yamada Aged: 31

Warnings:
Swearing
Panic attack (ish?)

Context: Aizawa and Yamada went on a coffee shop date, Aizawa was way to comfortable with their waiter. Yamada was overthinking the situation, he thought Aizawa had an ex he didn't know about. Yamada wanted to talk to Aizawa about it, but didn't want to ruin their marriage so he didn't bring it up. Aizawa noticed that something was bothering Yamada and tried his best to cheer him up. Yamada had to know if the waitress was Aizawa's ex or not. So he asked. (They are married btw, if u couldn't tell)

Third Person:
Yamada was really excited to go on a coffee shop date with his grumpy as husband, Shōta Aizawa. They were going to a small coffee shop called 'Coffee Tree' it was a pretty basic name but Aizawa found it interesting. "Sho, hurry up we need to leave!" Yamada yelled from down the hall at his husband who was shrugging to brush his knotting ass hair. "Fucking work" Aizawa mubbled to himself. After 5 minutes of struggle, he gave up. Aizawa left their bedroom and entered the living room. "'Zashi can you help" muttered Aizawa, he didn't like asking for help because his husband always made fun of him. "I couldn't hear you, what did you say?" Yamada hummed, he definitely heard what Aizawa said but wanted to hear him say it again. "Can you help" Aizawa sighed walking up to his husband, "my hair is being annoying" he added handing Yamada a hairtie and a brush. Aizawa sat down on the couch, as Yamada stood behind him brushing his hair. "Jesus, you need to take better care of your hair" Yamada chuckled, glacning down at his husband. "Fuck off" Aizawa mumbled, rubbing his left eye.

It took atleast 10 minutes to deal with Aizawa's bush of hair. Yamada had tied it into a neat ponytail, he was proud of his work. "Okay done, now lets go!" Yamada sighed, placing the brush on the kitchen counter as they left. "Where are we going, again?" Yamada questioned looking slightly down at Aizawa. "Coffee shop" Aizawa replied hands in his pockets.

Once they reached the coffee shop, they entered and sat down in front of a window. Aizawa seemed to be staring, not looking but full-on staring, at a female waitress. That's odd. Yamada thought. The waitress came up to their table and spoke directly to Aizawa, as if she knew him. Yamada felt uncomfortable with the two, but brushed it off. "So, what would you two like to drink?" Smiled the waitress. She was very pretty, she had light skin, white hair with red tips, black glasses and light blue eyes. She was an angel. Yamada hated it. He looked at Aizawa who was smiling at her. "'Zashi?" Yamada was yanked out of his thoughts and back into reality. "Hm? Sorry what did you ask" Yamada looked at the waitress awaiting her response. "What would you like to drink" she repeated. "Oh uh water is fine" Yamada smiled awkwardly at her. "Okay, one black coffee and one water. Is that all?" The waitress questioned, the two nodded in reply, "okay, I'll get that to you as soon as possible. Also, it was great seeing you again Sho" she smiled politely at the two and walked away. How does she know his name? Even more, I thought I was the only one who could call him that. Yamada thought to himself, is this girl something special to him? "Love?" Yamda was once again pulled from his thoughts, "are you okay?" Aizawa stared at Yamada with a worried look in his eyes. "Huh, yea" Yamada didn't want to ruin this date because of some waitress knowing his husband's name.

Shortly after, their drinks arrived, Yamada's water and Aizawa's coffee. They talked about random things that came to mind, it was mainly Aizawa talking which was weird as Yamada was the talkative one. Yamada glanced over at the store counter and saw the waitress starting directly at Aizawa, that made Yamada even more uncomfortable. Yamada didn't want to seem rude by staring to long at her, so, he turned his attention to the window, and started watching the people walk by.