chapter three

miaalvarez added to their story

☀︎☽☆☾☀︎

☀︎☽☆☾☀︎

"can we go in here?" mia points at a store. mia and olivia had an amazing evening yesterday, going to the beach to watch the sunset, and then going out for an amazing meal to commemorate the trip. now they were out in the city centre, doing some shopping, as they wanted the rest of their time in barcelona to be spent exploring and relaxing, not looking around stores that they could find back in england. 

"the barcelona store? seriously?" liv looked up at the shop in front of her, then back to her friend with a dumbfounded look on her face. "i think you're obsessed," she joked. 

mia rolled her eyes, walking into the store anyway, olivia not far behind. "we're going to the game tomorrow, liv. i haven't had a chance to get the new home shirt yet, so i was going to get it now to wear to the game. also, you need one," she strolled through the store, looking at all the memorabilia that she could, but wouldn't be buying, as she only had so much room in her suitcase. 

"why do i have to get one?" olivia frowned. 

"because you're going to absolutely love it, and you're going to regret not getting one. plus, we can match."

the blonde sighed, "okay, fine, but you're paying."

☀︎☽☆☾☀︎

❤️ 💬 liked by olivia

❤️ 💬 liked by olivia.adams, user1 and 13,846

miaalvarez: força barça ❤️💙

tagged: fcbarcelona

comments

olivia.adams you're sexier than any footballer i've ever seen 

miaalvarez thank you darling you can be my wag

sophiaadams it's a crime that you're going to a game without me how dare you

miaalvarez you'll be able to watch it on tv don't worry i'll send you lots of videos

user1 ❤️💙

user2 all the best people are barça fans

bellaadamss please tell me you're taking my sister with you? 🙏

miaalvarez of course i am i'm trying to convert her

bellaadamss take a lot of pictures 

miaalvarez oh i will this needs to be documented