Good morning-intro-

~~~

it was 6 am and i had jolted up from my slumber with honking from the street below. i wipe the sleep from my eyes and put a shirt on as i peek out of the balcony. The sun has barely rose over the horizon and the street was already full. i mean, im not complaining about it, the apartment was at a good price for its size and location, ill take what i can get. 

i walked away from the balcony back towards my bed and flopped on top of it. i grabbed my phone and started to scroll through, sending streaks on snapchat to friends i never really talked with since i graduated high school and then scrolling twitter.

i open up twitter to a friend i forgot i followed. they had posted them doing a trick toss on flag. oh yeah, i remember doing color guard back in high school. its not time for teching yet so that's nice to sleep in. i cringe at the fact that i had to wake up so early every morning for that. 

i check the time and not even 10 minutes had past. i sigh and then hoist myself out of bed and put on some shorts. i then practically sleepwalk to the kitchen and open the fridge, i see what is inside. 

"hmm." i say to myself. "what about some french toast for breakfast?" 

i place my hand on my stomach as it grumbles in response. i guess that's a yes, i thought to myself and chuckled a little. i then get the ingredients that i needed out of the fridge and cabinets. i put some avocado oil on the pan and turn on the stove. the gas stove clicks on and i let the oil cover the whole pan.

i then make the mix that i dip my bread in, the last thing to put was the cinnamon and then it was ready for dipping. i took some of the white bread out of the package as it crinkles. i urk at the noise as i try to not wake my roommate. i then dip the bread in the mix and flop it on the pan.

the smell of the food seemed to draw sadie awake and out of her room. she slopily walks out of her room in her pj's and sits on one of the stools at the counter.

"what are you cooking y/n?" she yawns as she speaks.

"french toast" i reply turning to face her.

"bro... isnt it like... 6 in the morning." she says with her eye slightly opened. her head is tilted up and forward. she looks like a cat trying to smile.

"yes, it is 6am. i woke up." i reply smiling a little.

"girly. did you even sleep?" she opens her eyes all the way and her dark deep brown eyes stare at me in concern.

"n-no" i stutter. "but i mean i did go to bed around..." i stop

"around?" she repeats

"like... 3...4...?" i finally say

"y/nnnnnn" she drags on my name. "that's not okayyy. you need to sleep"

"i know i know." i say as i turn back to the pan, flipping over the toast to cook on the other side. "but it is better than the last few nights"

"i guess there can be some improvement. but still, ive known you since 4th grade and it hasn't been this bad! like ever" she says in a worrying tone while tilting her head to the side and down.

"no, its been this bad before" i say reassuring her in a funny way, taking out the toast and the plopping another mixed covered one onto the pan. 

"i mean. i get you are getting better, but are you really? you just sit in your room and stream all day. all the negative comments and anxiety of doing a face reveal has to do somthing to your mental health right?" she says, speaking some harsh truth.

well... she's right. streaming all the time is kinda draining, i mean i make us most of the money for us to pay the apartment and other essentials. but still. its so hard just going from streaming in my room, or the store to get things all the time. and i dont even want to start with revealing my face, i already have so many issues with my body and face anyways, i dont want to think how it can get worse.