Enjoying the real life

Hey! I do enjoy writing this, at the moment there isn't many people reading this so please make sure to share it around :V

also sorry hat it did take a little bit to write. I've been busy with school since finals are coming up. aadjladjaldj ENJOY!

~~~

sadie and i walk down the street to the town square to sit there for a bit. we watch everyone walk by and their all so different, yet the same. i stare off looking at all the people walking by. just taking in all the scenery i haven't really enjoyed in months

sadie looks over to me and then starts to speak.

"hey, you okay y/n?" she says staring into my sunken eyes.

"yeah, im more than okay right now." i reply closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

we pause for a second. the world seems to hush as the pause is taken. everything is so loud yet quiet. i suddenly utter some words.

"schlatt is a lot cuter in person." i say in the quiet. 

"uhhh... WHAT?" sadie yells breaking me out of my quiet trance. the world is now loud again.

"yeah, i think he's cute. so what?" i say crossing my arms.

"i mean yeah, but i didn't expect that from you. i mean, you do talk to him and the others a lot on discord." she said.

"yeah but this morning was the first time he had actually texted me on a one on one conversation. it was just text." i said to her as she freaks out a little.

"he texted you?? girl- this is kinda big." she exclaimed excitedly. 

"i mean i guess?" i say rubbing my neck and looking down.

"i mean, this is like, the first real crush since sophomore year!! if we don't count that weird crush..." sadie added

"hey hey hey.... we don't talk about those." i sigh mid sentence. "i mean, its probably not that big of a deal sadie. its just a random youtuber." i finish.

"uhhuh... a random youtuber that went out of his way to text you!" she practically yelled but quietly.

"ugh. i dunno girly. like i said, its not that big of a deal." i repeat myself. 

i stand up and dust the back of my skirt off just in case. i look back at sadie.

"you wanna go home?" i ask wile looking into her eyes.

"yeah, but we need to talk later!" she said jumping up and hoping towards me.

we walk through the city again to the parking garage. we get in the car and then roll down the windows. i play my 'vibe stuff' playlist again and its full of glass animals songs. the first song to play was heatwaves. i reach to my phone and quickly skip it. sorry but its not that type of fan fiction...

the next song that ended up playing is pools by glass animals. we listen and drive home. the windows are rolled down and we listen and have fun. after 45 minutes of traffic we end up getting in out parking spot around 3:15. we still have lots of day left.

we walk up to our room and enter to leo sitting there greeting us with a soft mew. i set down my keys and wallet on the counter and pick him up. i walk upstairs with him to the lounge room. since we have the top floor we have a really nice sky light up there. 

the decoration theme that sadie and i agreed with is a very jungle theme. there are fake leaves and flowers the surround that slanted window. i hold leo and sit down on a bean bag and close my eyes. i start to relax a little until my phone buzzed. 

i take it out of my pocket and check it, its a message from schlatt? thats a bit weird. i open it up and look at it.

J-schlatt: hey. it was nice to finally meet you today. i know it was a surprise, but im sure you're glad as well.

i linger a bit before answering his messege.

y/n: yeah, i had a lot of anxiety recently about all the streaming stuff. especially all the backlash dream got for his face reveal. i don't want that to happen to me. 

J-schlatt: well. that's him. and i don't think you have anything to worry about. i remember when i first did my face reveal, i was so scared. i sat there and recorded for an hour trying to get a perfect take. and now, i don't know why i was so worried. y'know?

y/n: i guess i know what you mean. but also, your face reveal was so much better though XD

j-schlatt: mhm? how come? they were kinda the same. 

i stopped for a sec. i don't want to be a too obvious simp. 

y/n: i mean... well, it was after you killed the enderdragon, so that was cool. and you seemed so chill while doin it.

j-schlatt: i guess i was huh? have you though how your gonna do it?

y/n: not really. i wanted to wait a lil longer. i mean my face is on the internet, but just under a different name. never spoke on that name before. only like on stories to close friends.

j-schlatt: is it called raccoon_high_on_monster_energy?

(i wanted to put an option for you to put on in but that was too much work sjdfskjdfhskjfhs <3)

y/n: HOW DID YOU?-

i freeze. what. how did he find that so easily? i mean its a cosplay account so i thought i wont be as noticeable. 

j-schlatt: i already followed that account because i thought it was cool. also, it's not that hard to make the connections. but, not alot of people are smart so your alright lol.

y/n: bruh...

i reply. i grab leo and hug him and them let him go to walk somewhere else. i set my phone down and fall back into the bean bag chair. i cover my face with my arm, its so red...

~~~

HEYYYY!!!! so like. sorry it too so long. I have finals, like i said at the beginning. so yeh. i hope you liked it <3