Brunch with a friend

Hey! i was so excited with writing part one that i already started part 2 on the same day! it did take me until the next day to finish but ehhhhh. enjoy!!

~~~

i stare at my computer screen for a second before answering.

Y/N: i'm alright, other than the fact that streaming is really tiering. hbu?

Jschlatt: i'm good. i just wanted to say hi since we dont talk so much yaknow'?

Y/N: yeah i guess.

i'm so confused on why he's texting me, i'm even more confused on why he popped into my stream like that. it was very out of character of him. i stare at my computer some more, it says he's typing. 

Jschlatt: hey so you planning on streaming later today again?

Y/N: not really, i have plans with my roommate. why you askin'?

Jschlatt: oh i wanted to see if you wanted to play minecraft or somthin. i dunno, i realized that we never talk so i wanted to change that. 

i raise an eyebrow in confusion. yeah, definitely out of character for him. is he like, not like how he is online? i mean i expected that, but i thought it was, different? 

Y/N: well. i guess i can make some time later for a play session, its just lunch so id be free later on. i do have to get ready soon so i can go. ill cya j-slut

Jschlatt: oh yeah same here, cya broad.

i stand up and take a step back from my computer. i don't understand why he actually wants to talk all the sudden. i go over to my dresser and look for an outfit for the lunch date with sadie. it's still technically spring, so i put a skirt and a cute sweater vest that is a pastel f/c out to wear. i don't have a long sleeve under it since, well, it's texas and it gets really hot.

i unlock my phone to check the weather and it was actually pretty cool today. i lucked out. i put on the outfit and then my shoes with it as well. i ended up taking a light jacket with me as well. 

it is around 10:30 when i went to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. i matched the color of my eyeshadow with my sweater vest. i then put my hair up in two space buns. i look in the mirror and then take them out. i then just do some dutch braids instead, i don't want to look like a pick-me girl. 

that had taken about 30 minutes to do all that, then i spray perfume and walk out of my room to see that sadie had placed herself on the couch. she is on her phone scrolling through, and seems to be really focused on whatever is going on the screen.

"hey! i'm ready if you are" i say to her trying to break her trance.

"OH! you scared me. don't worry i wasn't waiting here long." she says as she stands up being way shorter than me. 

"drive or walk?" i say as i hold up my keys and ask.

"i was thinking about just driving to a parking place and then walking." she says showing me the directions on her phone.

"alright. i guess ill be driving us, you want the aux?" i say as i take her phone and send the directions to myself.

"uhm, you can put on your playlist if you'd like, but please don't try to blow out your speakers this time" she says in a worrying tone as she starts to gather her things to get going. 

"no promises." i say with a little giggle.

we walk out of our apartment room making sure everything is going to be alright when we get back. i grab my keys and lock our room before we go to the elevator going downstairs. once we get there, we walk outside to the parking garage next to us.