Episode 53: One Way Dream

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED!

"I'm Sonic, the world's fastest hedgehog and a Class 1-A student at UA High School. Last time, I had my final showdown against Overhaul and totally kicked his sorry butt, with some help from my pal, Deku. Now he's behind bars, Eri's safe, and I'm feeling like myself again. Yeah, things are finally startin' to look up for us!"

About a week has gone by since everything went down with Overhaul and Class 1-A has finally had some downtime from any big villain attacks. Currently, Sonic and the others are chilling out in their homeroom. Everyone is crowded around Sonic and Mina as the two of them are having some kinda competition.

Mina: You ready?

Sonic: As long as you're ready to get smoked!

Deku: Hey, what's everybody all crowded around for?

Ochako: Just watch.

Music Insert:

As the song starts, the two of them start breakdancing.

Deku: Oh my God, it's a dance fight.

Sonic: Still got some moves, Pinky!

Mina: Don't forget who helped you get that high score, Sonic!

As the two of them keep going, their classmates cheer them on.

Deku: Wow, they're really good at that... and they're utilizing their whole bodies into it.

Ochako: I know that look, Deku. What're you thinking?

Deku: Remember when we played that dancing game? If we could get good like those two, maybe we could incorporate it into our fighting styles!

Ochako: Hey, that's not a bad idea!

At that moment, Aizawa walks and tries to calm everybody.

Aizawa: Alright everybody, get back in your seats. We've got some important announcements to discuss. First of all, I'd like to commend all of you for your hard work and effort during your work studies. The next order of business is UA's annual School Festival which will be coming up soon.

Sonic and Mina: WE'RE HAVING A SCHOOL FESTIVAL?! YES!!!

Kaminari: You guys sure seem excited.

Sonic: We used to go to 'em all the time when we were kids.

Mina: Yeah, but then our school stopped having 'em for a while.

Sonic: Yeah apparently it's "dangerous" to shoot off fireworks in a croweded area.

Aizawa: WE'RE NOT DOING FIREWORKS. Never. Again.

Kirishima: *whispering* Guys, Mr. Aizawa's got that thousand yard stare again...

Aizawa: In anycase, this year you're class will be actively participating in the event, meaning you'll all have to decide on an activity. I'll leave it up to you kids to decide. Just have your decision made by tomorrow.

With that, everybody gets excited and starts chatting about what they should do. However, nobody can seem to agree on anything. The scene then shifts to the common area in their dorms, where they're all still discussing the festival.