Opening

(Mighty Morphin Power Rangers season 2 opening 3 playing)

(Mighty Morphin intro music playing)

Images from season 2 show, along with some of the Inuyasha episodes. Now, new images shows the rangers and the Feudal heroes together in the Feudal Era, fighting together. Adam gives a thumbs up to Sango. And she smiles. Inuyasha and his friends all smile at the rangers. And they travel together far on their journey. 

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Inuyasha

(Go, go, Power Rangers) 

Kimberly turns around, and smiles.

Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly

Inuyasha turns around, and smiles and holds out his hand.

Richard Ian Cox as Inuyasha

(Go, go, Power Rangers)

Billy turns around, and smiles.

David Yost as Billy

Kagome turns around and smiles as she does the peace sign.

Moneca Stori as Kagome

Adam turns around, and smile.

John Bosch as Adam

Miroku turns around, and smirks as he holds his staff.

Kirby Morrow as Miroku

(Go, go, Power Rangers! Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)

Aisha turns around, and smiles. 

Karen Ashley as Aisha.

Sango turns around, and smiles while holding Kirara in her arms

Kelly Sheridan as Sango

Rocky turns around, and smiles. 

Steven Cardenas as Rocky

Shippo jumps high in the air while smiling. 

Jillian Michaels as Shippo

Tommy turns around, and smiles. 

Jason David Frank as Tommy

The rangers and warriors stand together with their weapons out. Then, images of the zords show, with Kimberly, Billy, and Tommy morphing. 

(Go, go, Power Rangers)

Sesshomaru is seen walking on a path with Jaken, Rin, and A-Un. 

David Kaya, Don Brown, and Brenna O'Brien as Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Rin. 

Naruku is seen in his lair with Kagura, Kanna, and Kohaku. Naruku sends out his insects while smirking. 

(Go, go, Power Rangers)

The Red Dragon zord flies in the air, before turning to its warrior mode. Then, the tiger zord transforms into its warrior mode. Then it starts combining with the other zords to become the mega tiger zord. 

(Go, go, Power Rangers! You Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)

(Theme song ends)

Here's the opening of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Inuyasha: Secret of the cursed mask. I've been doing a lot of thinking while watching Power Rangers, and Inuyasha. And I just happened to picked the Inuyasha game from PS2. If any of you played the game before, let me know. And who should Adam romance in this? Kagome or Sango? And I might add Billy to romance one of the girls too. Let me know what you all think of the opening. And give me a vote of who should romance Kagome and Sango. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.