Chapter 3: Bone's Eaters Well, meeting Shippo and Kaede

Inuyasha and Kagome lead the rangers to where the well is at. They past some villagers and a field. They walk through some trees, and they come to a well next to a big tree. They all look at it. 

Kagome: This is the Bone-Eater's Well. 

Billy: It looks really old. Almost like demons could come out of it. 

Kimberly: Billy, please don't say that. 

Kagome: Yeah, it does. 

Inuyasha: Well, they used to toss the dead demons into it. 

Kagome: Hey, don't say that. You're going to scare them. 

Inuyasha: Whatever. The demons were dead anyway. 

Kagome: You know what I mean, Inuyasha. You're so insensitive. Sorry, everyone. 

Tommy: That's ok. So, do we go in from here?

Kagome: Yeah. If you jump in, it should take you all right back to the present. 

Rocky: Wait. Jump in?

Billy and Rocky both walk to the Well as everyone else are behind them. They both look down, and see nothing but darkness. Adam joins them. 

Rocky: I'm scared, but I really want to get back home, guys.

Adam: So do I. 

Inuyasha: What are you all scared of?

Billy: We're not. We're just a little nervous of doing something a little extreme, like a hop into nothing.

Inuyasha: Huh? What are you talking about?

Kagome: He means that they're nervous of jumping into the darkness of the Well.

Billy: But we've got to get up the courage. Tommy, we'll go in first. 

Tommy: Ok. 

Adam: Here we go. One, two...th-th...

Inuyasha: (Walks up behind them) Three, right?

Billy: Huh? 

Inuyasha pushes them into the Well. They all scream as they all fall in. Tommy and the girls rush to the Well, and look down. Then, they all hear a thud down below. A loud thud. They all whine at this. 

Kimberly: Billy! Rocky! Adam!

Kagome: Inuyasha, what did you do that for?! (Looks down, to boys) Are you okay?

Billy: (Calls out, groans) Ouch! I don't think so. We don't have any broken bones. But we're a little bruised up.

Rocky: Make that a serious bruise here. 

Kagome: Whew! I think they're all right. (Frowns at Inuyasha) What did you do that for, Inuyasha?

Inuyasha: I couldn't help it. 

Kagome: What if they got hurt?! 

Inuyasha: Shut up! I was just helping out.

Aisha: You call pushing people into a well helping out?

Kagome: Yeah! How is that?!

Billy looks up, and sees them fighting. They must really get along with each other. 

Billy: Excuse me?

Kagome: What?

Adam: Can you stop fighting and help us, please?

Inuyasha just shrugs, and leaps down. But as he leaps, something happens. The walls of the Bone-Eater's Well lit up, and once again, the three boys find themselves in the waves of blue light that surrounds them as they fell through the shed floor. The three boys watch as Inuyasha disappears.