Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Temporary Stay

Kikoeru Darou
Tobira No Mukkou

Kimi No Matteru

Ikou Ze Wonderland

The entirety of the school building of Midnight Nightingale College are startled and shocked to the bones upon hearing that song while the teachers aren't fazed since Ravia told them in advance what just happened.

They know that song. Every one of them do know very well because it holds a special meaning while ordinary people with logical senses would think it is ridiculous but this is the truth no matter what you expected it to be. That song is something that their Prince Eric and Princess Alice thought of wanting to add it to make the special annoucements of the Guest Students be known throughout every student whether inside or outside the campus, even if it is too ridiculous, hilarious or even crazy. Which, when you think about, is pretty normal because their world wasn't called Crazy Wonderland for nothing.

In Midnight Nightingale College, it's a rule that if the chosen Guest Students are coming then there should be a specific music echoing throughout the ins and outs of the building to signal the female students of their arrival. That is the first reason and the second reason of the specific music beside the former is just a little silly but it's also to celebrate the arrival of theirs as well. In simple terms, the music that has just started to play earlier is a sign that their Headmistress has already welcomed her chosen Guest Students so they should be expecting them to greet properly and the music will act as a celebration song to welcome them warmly no matter how embarassing it is. But at the same time, the music can also be described as a way for the students to relax for the moment since it's not everyday you can hear the building itself turn on the music.

If you want to blame someone for putting such an unnecessary and lame rule - which they don't actually mind because it's very cool and amazing - in the first place, blame Eric and Alice for this since they were the first ones who thought adding a song to celebrate and announce the arrival of the Guesrt Students in their school, thinking it would be great. Even the Tsushima ancestors couldn't do anything to stop those two so they let them do as they please with it, already tired of scolding them a long time ago.

"Ffnagha! What was that!?" Grim shouted, clinging on Yuu's head upon hearing the song.

"That was the celebration song. It's being spread throughout the school to signal the other students of your arrival and to celebrate you as well." Jeanette answered with an amused.

"Fufu. It's been a long time since I last heard that song. It never fails to amaze my ears." Callia chortled.

"Why would the school make a song to celebrate our arrival as Guest Students? Are they really such a big deal so much?" Yuu tilt his head, confused.

"It wasn't our idea but rather the idea belongs to our Prince and Princess of our world. It was their suggestion of adding a celebration song to signal of not only to annouce their arrivals but to celebrate them as well. This has been going on for the past years ever since its foundation." Dejah explained, an exasperated look on her face.

They loved the superior siblings and all but they sometimes have ideas too crazy even for the people to accept but they eventually got used to it anyway that they didn't bat an eye when they said they wanted to add it in their school. After all, what did you expect from a wonderland of craziness?