Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Dorm Check!

"The Prefect has a harem!" Crowley shrieked in shock, his eyes still widened in utter disbelief.

The boys shared the same or similar reactions as him along with the teachers as well. They were totally not expecting the mirror to show them Yuu and Grim in an unexpected way. They were relieved to see them safe and sound but they are most confused of those six pretty girls surrounding the two of them in a table filled with teacups, teapot, plates stacked together with different kinds of snacks laid on it. It seems like they were having some sort of a party because they can see similar tables behind their backs with other girls smiling and laughing joyfully in the background. That kind of sight baffled them.

"Just what in the Great Seven happened to those two?" Riddle asked in disbelief, unable to believe what they were all seeing together.

"He became a protagonist who ended up with a reverse harem!" Idia commented, agreeing with Crowley's words earlier.

"Those girls are so adorable!" Cater complimented, his shock dissipated. "They seemed to like spoiling those two very much."

"Is that even important, Cater-senpai? Don't you think it's weird for the Prefect and Grim to be treated so nicely by a bunch of girls? Also, how did they met them?" Ace pointed critically.

"Ace-kun is right, Cater. As much as we are relieved that Yuu and Grim are both alright, we have to know who those young maidens are." Lilia nod in agreement with the Heartslabyul first year student.

"Uh, should we be concerned of how they are partying away without a care in the world as if they don't have any problems at all?" Ruggie asked, not liking how they are having so much fun.

"Judging from the place they are in, it looks like they are having a tea party." Malleus remarked, noticing how similar it is to the Heartslabyul's Unbirthday Party.

The fae Crown Prince's words caused them to look over again. He was right. Those decorations, teapots and teacups with light snacks placed on the plates are usually sets used to prepare a normal tea party.

"It does resemble the Unbirthday Party we always hold back in the dorm. Except this one seems to be much more livelier and comfortable, even allowed to have fun compared to ours." Trey agreed with the fae Crown Prince, also seeing the sheer resemblance of it.

"They look like they are having so much fun in that party compared to ours." Ace commented, not liking how it was brighter over there.

"Do you have any complaints of our own party, Ace?" Riddle asked, crossing his arms with a frown.

Ace immediately shook his head, forgetting his Dorm Head was here in the first place.

"It makes me want to party somehow! I wish we could join them!" Kalim beamed.

"But it doesn't change the fact that both Yuu and Grim are safe but never thought he would be saved by girls of all people." Trein's voice cut off their words of shock to bring the topic in the track.

It's still a huge relief that two people they have been searching for are alright and in good hands but the question is where were they in that place? Crewel glance at the Dark Mirror again.

"Can you tell us the place those two are in right now?" he asked.

"Yuu and Grim are currently in a prestigious school called the Midnight Nightingale College which is an all-girls." he replied, his expression still blank.

That did makes sense. There were several girls in the background that they can barely any boys there in the side. But the mention of an all-girls school sent them through another swirl of shock.