An Investigation

We entered in the mansion. I took a glance at yoongi who just walked in the mansion and went straight upstairs. He stopped at the stairs and looked at me.

"Umm... Your room is upstairs towards the right side. Just ask anyone here. They will tell u.. We will talk tomorrow Y/N, I have some rules which have to be follow. I going to my room. And Noona Send me a coffee in my room. " Yoongi said coldly b4 walking up stairs.

"Ok" A women in her late 40s replied. She had silky brown wavy hairs. Her Haze eyes shone brighter in the light She was wearing a green-ish colour  dress. Ma' am looked really good in it tho.
I was quite the whole time. The thing im happy abt is I dont have to sleep with a cat. I looked around the mansion.  It was painted Black n white, as if it was a theme. Very small places where coverd in pastels colour. I decide to ask someone to show me my way to room .

 I decide to ask someone to show me my way to room

Dang it! This is AmaJin!. Beautiful Room!.I satteled myself in the room removing my stuffs. Later I went for a quick shower and came out. I sat at the eadge of the bed with my mind filled with Yoonmin again..I let out a sigh. Fuck my mind. Ugh!. I took my phone and called my bff,Jennie.

RING RING

RING RING

(OTP)

Me- Hey!

Ji- Oh so now u remember ur friend huh?

Me- Shut up, its not like that. Btw I want to talk to u abt smtg important..

Ji- Go on

Me- You already know today was my marriage.

Ji- yea whatsup with that? Wait..Isn't it ur first night with ur husband!!?

Me- First Night my foot! We r sleeping in different rooms! Its like we are just strangers in same house But thats good at a point cuz I only have Hobi in my heart.

Ji- Then why did u even got married!?

Me- Cuz dad wanted me to, And I think smtg is wrong in here... The guy, Jimin. He is pregnant with yoongi's child. And It looked like Yoongi was forced to marry me.

Ji- Is he yoongi's Ex?

Me- Idk..Igs maybe. Tbh he behaved like one.

Ji- Woah then he must be lying!

Me- And what proof do u have?

Ji- Its simple! Only Ex's dose this type of stupidity!

Me- Hmm.. But I dont think he was lying when he said he was pregnant. And yet the way yoongi looked at Jimin was like he was asking for forgiveness. I think we should-

Ji- So in short. U want our gang to Investigat abt this matter, right? Like-
•Who is jimin?
•What his relation with yoongi.
•Is he really pregnant of not.
•and If he is smart than wae he behaved like that.
And-

Me- And what does he ment by falling for a player again!

Ji- kk. Think ur work is done. Give me 24 hours.

Me- K and in This mission, we will call Jimin Mochi

Ji-Mochi? Ok.

Me- just u name knows the name, rest of the member will know him as mochi. Not even ur gf should know his real name.

Ji- ok but wae is that so far?

Me- thats bcz u we know that Rose is a mafia, and ya she is quite carefree and if any rival of her came across her and knows abt Jimin, then yhe rival can do anything and u kniw that If anything happen to Jimin it will be our responsibility. So its better if its just between us.

Ji- ohk I will make sure of that.

Me- alright then-

"Knock Knock"

Me- uhh I will talk to u later. Annyeong(bye).

Ji- Annyeong!

I cut the call..

'May I come in Ma'am?'

I looked.at the door and said "Come in". As the door opend the woman I saw earlier entered in the room with a tray in her hand. I quickly went towards her to help her.

"Ma'am, here is your coffee." She said b4 standing straight again

"Thx.." I replied

"Call us if anything needed Ma'am." The  woman said. She had a sweet and calm voice.

"umm plz stop calling me Ma'am, im fine with Y/N. And Whats ur name?"

" Ok..uhh Y/N. Im Ha-rin Choisu"

I sat at the eadge of the bed holding my cup of coffee. Its my fav Black Coffee. I smiled and looked at Ha-rin

"Thats my fav coffee! Uhh I hope u wont mind if I call u Unnie."  I said happily. There was a huge smile on my face.

"Why not! And abt the coffee, actually Chimmy used to love Black coffee alot so I though to get u cup of Black coffee too. Didnt thought u too like black coffee. You and Chim are same". Ha-rin unnie said. She was smiling to herself now.

"Chim?"I asked. Confused by the new info.

Ha-rin lightly slapped her hand on her forehead and said"ohh. I forget! u dont know him. Jimin, Yoongi's ex bf and our Cute mochi."

I was surprised to know that Jimin is well known here yet so close to all of them that they call him from his nickname. I decide to ask her for a bit help. Cuz why not. After all I cant let my teammates do all the work alone, right? "Oh..Uh Unnie..So u know abt Yoongi and Jimin's relationship from start?"

"Ofc" She replied and continueed        
"I have been working here for almost 3 years. Yoongi brought this house on his own for him and Jimin. So I know abt them since a long time"

Ohhh! So Yoongi brought this huge house for him n Jimin. What a cute couple I should say I guess.

I took a sip from the coffee and then looked at unnie. I didnt know what ti say any longer. "I'll take my leave now, Y/N." Unnie said as she picked up the tray and left. I let a sigh and continued drinking my coffee while my mind was still stucked at Yoonmin.

╌──═✞═──╌

I let out a sigh as I looked out of the window to see the beautiful back yard down there. I frowned to see the only one huge tree of cherry blossom which had fence around securely. Maybe it was a very important tree.

I made my way back to the room and layed on the bed turning off the lights.
It will be a new day with nothing like before.

_________________________________________