A Past (pt. 2)

An hour passed. And still alot of noises were coming from outside.
Jimin was all quite now. He expected nothings but to stop all this. He leaned on the wall. Thinking abt everything. If only he did not won the compition, this wouldn't happened.

Minutes later, Jimin heard the door open but before he could say anything, he decided to stay quite cuz right now he couldn't trust anyone. Loud footsteps walking forward echoed in the room but soon stopped.
"I know ur here jimin..."
"Get out now. Till when r u gonna hide?"

Jimin went quite, He knew he has heard this voice before but he doesn't remember where..

"Oh! So u wanna play huh? No problem. But once I find u, Ur finished!"
The person aggressively said as he punch the banch near him.

Sounds of heel clicking and breathings were the only thing heard.

Suddenly a feeling of sacredness surrounded Jimin, fear of being found and killed.

"BE A MAN N' FIGHT THE ONE WHO IS STRONGER RATHER THAN SOMEONE WHO IS WEAKER THAN YOU, YU SAWANG!" Jimin knew this voice, too well. He peeked from the other side of the banch to see Yoongi standing at the door holding baseball bat.

Sawang just chuckled and stared at Yoongi with cold eyes. "Ohh I see! Lover boy came for rescue huh?" The person sarcastically laughed.

Anger building up in Yoongi as he throwed the bat away n punched the person. Sawang too hit Yoongi back and a fight started between them. Jimin could hear everything. He hated this. He hated the fact the someone was getting beaten up bcz of him and that someone being no one eles but his crush, Yoongi.

The fight continued btw two while Jimin unlocked his phone to ask for help. By luck, his phone was on silent mode so it didnt make an noice. Jimin noticed the network was all of a sudden gone. 'Fuck! What is happening today!' He thought.

Jimin kept a hand on his mouth to prevent any voice coming out of his thorat the moment he heard a loud bang.

Yoongi pushed Sawang with such a force that he hit the wall really hard. Sliding down the wall he tried to take a hold of his almost broken shoulder. But halted in his position.

Yoongi who held the wooden bar was now too stopped in his track. He notice Sawang starring at a place intensely. Yoongi's eyes followed Sawang's sight and stopped at the last banch of 4th row. His eye widen in shock. He looked back at Sawang who was starring at him with an ugly smirk across his face.

"No matter how much u try, u cannot hid... Jimin..." These words were enough for jimin to look shocked. He was discovered... Looks like Jimin's fate was no longer helping him. Unlucky, his leg was sticking out of the hiding spot.

Before Yoongi could do anything, Sawang was quick to sprint up and run to the last banch with Yoongi behind him. He looked under the banch where Jimin was hiding, eyes wide, tears stains on cheeks, hand covering his mouth. Sawang pulled him out by his collar causing him to hit his head on the desk.

"YAAHH! LEAVE ME U ASSHOLE!" Jimin screamed in his ears. Jimin's attempt to kick him off was a failure as Sawang's grip on him would only tighten. Yoongi stayed on his place acting as if he froze. "Leave him Sawang." Yoongi said. He eyes romed everywhere to find a weapon.

Sawang pushed jimin against the wall and took a gun out of his waist band and pointed it on Jimin. "One move, and he will die." Sawang said and he pressed the cold metal against Jimin's head. "Who r u?" Yoongi asked as he eyed the gun. "Well,well,well. There's no point in asking me. If u want your lover to be safe, call that coward best friend of yours and tell him to come here face me!" Sawang said in a cold voice.