The Relation

"Do you, Min Yoongi take Yin Y/N as your lawful Wife?" said the Priest .A cold silence was present between us. none of us dared to look at each other. 

"I do.." he said coldly... Min yoongi, my future husband

"Do you, Yin Y/N take Min Yoongi as your lawful husband?" the Priest asked again. I gulped uneasily. I looked at my father from the corner of my eye. with a small sigh i spoke." Y-Yeah, I do" 

" I announce you two husband- Wi"

Yoongi cut him off. yoongi came to me as i closed my eyes shut. I dont want some random guy to be around me rather than him! i felt his hand on my wrist as he pulled me. But then i felt his lips on my forehead.. Phews! what a save from kissing a stranger! he moved away and looked at the Priest and everyone clapped and whistled. Yoongi looked the crowed again b4 moving towards his dad, but thats when we heard a loud claps.

"Wooh!" the person whistled and then looked at us. " So finally the great 'Min Yoongi' is married?! Amazing right! CONGRATULATIONS MIN YOONGI!" I could see the hate towards us in the guy's eyes.  

"Jimin..." i heard yoongi spoke lowly. So his name is Jimin. But whats going on.  "Why Are U Here JIMIN?"... okay now that was quit Rude but its better if I stay quite. hmm good decision Y/N.

"Well i need my answer yoongi. "                  
"Which ans?" Yoongi raised his one eyebrow while getting down from the stage when jimin chuckled bitterly and said

"Why?Why u did this to me? We Were Together For 3 Years!I loved you, You loved me then WHY? HOW COME YOU BREAK YOUR PROMISE!!"

"I never made any promise to u jimin" Yoongi said while moving towards Jimin.

"I HATE YOU MIN YOONGI! YOU WERE AN ASSHOLE WHOME I LOVED UNCONDITIONALLY" 

....

SLAP!!

I gasped as yoongi Slapped Jimin quit hard.

"LOWER.UR.VOICE.JIMIN! Dont Forget Ur Standing In Front Of The Ceo Of Min Co.!" Yoongi said. He was on fire.

Jimin stood up keeping one hand on his burning cheek, he backed away from yoongi a bit.
"I never asked for anything  to you right? Not even when we were boyfriends!" Jimin said.His eyes were carrying tears.

Yoongi went silent. He stared at Jimin.

"If I ask u smtg today, will u give it?" Jimin asked. Tears streaming down his eyes.

"What?" Yoongi asked in a cold voice again.

"You. I want You. Yoongi I need u!We need You!"
"Please!"

...

"We?, who 'we' ?"  Asked Yoongi.

Jimin looked away. As if he was shy to tell. He backed away again. Keeping his hands on his stomach, he smiled all the way to himself and looked at yoongi with teary eyes.

"We. Yes we. Me, n our child Yoongi..."

Yoongi looked surprised. But he didnt wear any emotion in his face, it was blank.. Clearly blank.

Loud gasps wear heard followed with whispers.

I looked around as I notice it was all abt  Yoongi being married to me, but have someone else to carry his child.

Fuck.

"No" I looked at Yoongi and Jimin again
"I cant. Im already married. And I will make this marriage work.."

I gasped. No way Im gonna spend my life with a guy looking like a cat!

Jimin just stared at him. Tears still running down.

"Yoon-...I- " Jimin closed his mouth.

He looked at my direction and then to Yoongi

" Is she ur wife?" He asked. And Yoongi just nodded.

Jimin walked towards me and on the stage he was in sec. I couldn't understand a thing now. My mind was totaly blank.

"Ur beautiful." He said.. "Anyone can fall for u easily. But dont let them ruin u!... Dont believe those assholes like me. I request you.."

I froze.. What the-? I didn't knew what to say any longer so I kept quite.
As Jimin got down the stage, many question rang inside my head.

Jimin slowly walked out of the place.
My eyes quickly shifted to Yoongi who just watched Jimin disappear slowly. But what surprised me was the tears held in Yoongi's eyes determined not to fall and show himself weak...
Hobi was same but,.. He only cried in my arms.

I walked down the stage and to Yoongi who by now was having a staring compition with.... A floor? Eeek! Anyways. I walked towards him keeping my hand on his shoulder. But he just shrugged it off.

"We should get going." He said coldly like before. I glanced at his appa who took a mic and said

"The Marriage cermoney  is done. Thank you for coming But I think the newly married couples should take their leave.  Thank you and sorry for the drama." He completed but sounded sarcastic. It gave me a wired feeling as if this wasn't right!..

I gave up thinking at this point and followed Yoongi who was already out.

As I came out to see Yoongi sitting in the new decorated car looking out of the window.  I sat in too. My luggage was already in the mansion so I didn't need to worry about it.

As the engine of the car stared, the engine of my thought too started.

Who was Jimin?
What was his actual relation with Yoongi?
Who Yoongi actually is?
Was he like this from the start?
Was Jimin really pregnant?
What does he mean my not to fall for someone! Did me ment it for Yoongi or-?

What are these Relation!!?
Ugh!
The Relation!, I hate this!!

=================================