TWENTY FIRST • REEL vs REAL

VEGAS' POV

Pete was stunned and his face got redder.

There was someone who knocked on the door of the bathroom where we were now.

He looked confused but instead of his cock getting soft, it got even harder. He still seems to be into it and his arousal didn't change at all.

"I thought you would ignore me tonight," he whispered to my ear as he came to hug me, then he buried his face into my neck.

I hugged him back and traced his backbone from the nape down to the lower back. He tightened his grip on my hips and I could feel his nails digging into my skin.

I continued sliding my hand up to the cheek of his ass then I squeezed them.

Pete raised his head from resting on my neck and looked at me with seductive eyes, there he is again, he really knows what my weakness is.

"You look so fuckable," I whispered between our lips which were only an inch apart.

He smiled at me and slid his hand directly under my underwear and grabbed my cock that was already so hard since earlier.

He stroked it slowly as if teasing me, I bit my lower lip to control myself.

"Then fuck me, what's stopping you?" he asked with a devilish grin.

Isn't he worried about the person inside his unit? What if that person finds out about this, it's a bigger issue than the matter that Pete is dealing with now.

I don't want Pete's reputation to be ruined just because of something like this. I want him to be successful in his life as an artist, and without any hindrance in his journey.

"Argh! Why are you so nice to me even though you're not really like that? I know you're just holding back Vegas," he said with a frown as he moved slightly away from me, he was obviously sulking.

What a baby.

I couldn't hold back anymore, I pulled his wrist and gently pinned him against the wall and I heard him chuckle when I did that.

I brought my face closer to kiss him, which he gladly returned. I don't care about the person outside this bathroom anymore, I want to hear Pete moan loudly.

We kissed each other eagerly as if there was no tomorrow. I swirled my tongue around, I really like the warmth of Pete's mouth. Just last night we had a fiery night, and this time we have another one.

"Wait Vegas, I just cum. Don't.. Ugh.."

I knelt in front of him and held one of his legs to put it on my left shoulder, I grabbed his balls and played with them in my hand.

Even though the cold water was flowing over both of our bodies, I could feel the heat.

While I caress his balls in my palm, I playfully run my fingers into his hole in the back. He was teasing me earlier, now he's the one to be teased.

I looked up to see him, biting his lip and playing with one of his nipples.

"Fuck! Why do you have to be so hot?" I asked, infatuated.

I reached for the lube that was on the side of the shower, he didn't really keep it inside the drawers.

I know he's a private person and doesn't get any other guests in his unit, but he'd better be careful. Anyone who sees may think that he has a lover.

Well, there really is.

"Uhmm.. Vegas, just put it in.."

I put lube on my fingers and then looked for his hole, I have to prepare him first. When things are too rough, my cock also hurts as if it will be cut inside him because it is so tight.