Chapter 11 - Mission

[day 15]

Titania was flying through space... that was what Rea realized, when she woke up. Everything was set on autopilot and so she was going through her junk items...

„(Hmm... that photo... I wonder whose family it was...)"

(Hello again, Rea.)"

„(Oh, Sally... wait?! Are we in any danger?)"

(No... I was just passing by.)"

„(How could you be... never mind.)"

(Hehe... you have a nice photo.)"

„(Hmm... but I don't know who they are?)"

(They are my parents and me.)"

„(Really?! But you changed a lot...)"

„(And isn't that kid at the photo, a boy?)"

(Yes... I used to be a boy. So you also was a male before.)"

„(WHAT?!)"

...

(Hahaha... just kidding! I don't know who they are... where you got it?)"

„(In the lab complex.)"

(Ahh... I see...)"

„(That doesn't matter... but why was you saying those things?)"

(You know... ah, no... forget it. I need to talk with you about something... about the truth.)"

(I didn't want to deceive you... I have some super powers, because... how to say it... I am half alien with demonic blood.)"

„(What?! Are you kidding me again?)"

(Hahaha... you caught me! Sure I am... hahaha.)"

„(Why you do that, Sally?)"

(I don't know... isn't it boring to be flying through space while having nothing to do? I just wanted to kill some time together with you.)"

„(I see... you are right. It is very boring. So,... you can tell me now... why did I need to enter this ship?)"

...

„(Sally?!)"

(sigh)

The next item, which Rea picked up was the picture of rabbit with number 4 on its ear. She looked at it for few seconds and put it back.

„(Ahh... it is so boring. What can I do here? Maybe some game?)"

Rea asked other crew members and Dina suggested space battle... with a pen and a piece of squared paper. It was a game for any number of players and so all of them joined it, including captain Lucia. Everyone had 5 ships of various, but determined sizes, hidden in random locations at a space sector (paper). Each ship had 1 shot... Since the space is 3-dimensional, own ships could be located at same positions as enemy ships... and so sometimes more ships could be hit with one shot. It was fierce battle, but funny. In the end... the winner was the one with the biggest real experience... captain Lucia. Everyone paid her tribute and she then returned to her cabin to continue the diary.

Day 2: We are still flying to our destination, nothing extraordinary happened."

That was all she said. The game was not mentioned... because someone could understand it in a wrong way... ‚We entered a fierced battle, where I defeated all other crew members'... others would surely not understand... and she also couldn't say, that they were playing games instead doing their jobs. It was not easy to write space diaries and sometimes the less was better.