Chapter seven R+

10am March 7th

"SHOTO!"
I jump up from my slumber.
"Ow fuck!"
My head is slamming how much did I drink last night.
I hear endeavors big ass feet slapping against the floor in the hallway.
"SHOTO HAVE YOU SEEN MY TIE!"
I groan and roll over onto my stomach.
I feel sick.
"Y/N Y/N- ARE YOU AWAKE!!"
"NO" I yell.
"SHOTO"
"GOD DAMN IT DAD ASK FUYUMI SHE DOES THE LAUNDRY!" I hear Natsuo yell.
"Oh, right."
I hear more thumping of his massive fucking grippers.
"It was in the laundry room."
I need to move out.
I hear the front door close and I guess everyone decides it's a good time to get up.
I get up and get changed in something comfy I don't plan on leaving the house.

I throw some black workout shorts and white cozy socks on and wander out of my room.
I walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of tea before my head hits something again.
I'm pissed,
"Can you watch it!"
"Can you fucking watch it!"
Oh it's just bakugo- I hiss at him.
"Shut the fuck up you annoying bitch I'm not in the mood."
I roll my eyes and lean against the counter.
"Are you ever in the mood for anything other than being an Asshole bakugo Katsuki."
I turn to leave but he grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest,
I gasp as he pins me against the fridge.
"Let me go Katsuki."
"Or what you're gonna tell your little boyfriend? How about I show you a mood and you can tell me if I'm still being an asshole?" He gets dangerously close to my face.
I blush, this mother fucker was teasing me!
I look him in the eye giving him my best doll eyes, his eyes soften for a second and I stomp on his foot and run out into the hallway to the safety of Shoto's room.
"YOU BITCH"
I'm laughing the whole way to his room.
"Shoto I'm coming in!"
I open the door and slide in before I hear an angry Katsuki follow close behind.

"What happened?"
"He was picking on me so I stepped on his foot" Shoto shrugs and gestures for the bottle of tea I have.
I give it to him and he takes a drink before handing it back.
"C'mere."
He says opening his arms for me, I straddle him and he puts his hands under my ass and holds my thighs.
He gets up and I wrap my legs around his waist so I'm holding onto him like a baby koala.
He puts one of his hands under my sweat shirt to feel my bare skin and he walks out into the hallway and in front of a fuming jealous Bakugo.
This was Shoto's way of being possessive. Wordless all action.
The opposite of Bakugo who's been all talk since the beginning.
He gives Bakugo some side eye before walking past him, he sets me down on top of a cabinet, "Shoto?"
I question him while tilting my head.
He grabs my thighs and pulls me into a passionate kiss.
He's pressing his lips so hard against mine I think they'll bruise, he moves his hand under my sweatshirt groping at my breasts.
I moan into his mouth I feel him hardening against my shorts.

I gasp when we separate only to see Bakugo hasn't moved an inch he was staring.
My now cherry red lips let out a gasp feeling Shoto kissing my thighs,
he puts my right thigh on his shoulder and lifts it up revealing the purple hickeys he made all up my inner thigh.
He looks Bakugo up and down before effortlessly picking me back up and taking me to my room.
I'm forced to stare at Bakugo's unreadable expression before I hide my face in Shoto's hair.
I'm breathing heavy as if it weren't obvious enough I was turned on.
I manage to squeak out.
"Shoto- love you."
He nuzzles my hair.
"Angel love you."
He says kissing my ear.

Bakugo stood there, was he just- cucked.
No, that wasn't his girlfriend.
He reminded himself- fuck Shoto was reminding him.
You belong to him, the way you chirped icy hots name was so natural.
The way you clung to him and ran to him for protection.
I was Hard just thinking about you, those eyes you made at me in the kitchen- the same ones you use to charm the hearts of the public.
He wanted to see those eyes get love drunk for him.
Not icy hot- your face when he carried you off he wondered if that's what you look like when you were getting fucked.
But as soon as you noticed him staring you hid behind Shoto.
Bakugo was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard your sliding door close.
Followed by a soft thump, and one of your sweet moans.
Fuck this- he went up to his room and started groping his hard cock, he couldn't help but imagine it was your hand.
What did icy hot have that he didn't?