6: Job well done.

Riddle had quickly bent down towards you and patted you on the head as he'd smile towards you before picking you up.

"Ah..I'm already 15 minutes behind..! I'll never make it to lunch on time..!" Riddle had socffed in annoyance still holding you in his arms

"You know Queen Riddle..! If i use my Magic to stop time currently i can ensure you'll make it to lunch in plenty of time..! And of course..!"

Riddle had glanced down towards you as he'd sigh before bending down to your height. "Y/N...I have a serious question to ask you and I want you to answer me honestly..Alright?"

You'd nod smiling towards him as you were awaitting the question as Riddle had finally asked you the question he was going to ask you.

"I want to know if you think of me as a Role Model to you or anything of the sort Y/N...I don't want to put you in harm's way." He'd sigh as you had just glanced up and smiled brightly.

"Of course I think of you as a Role Model Queen Riddle..! I mean..Did you even see how many Rulebreakers on that list i wrote down today for you!" You'd grin in pride.

Riddle nodded and smiled upon flipping through the list of names as his smile had been shown as he'd pat you on the head

Riddle nodded and smiled upon flipping through the list of names as his smile had been shown as he'd pat you on the head. "Wonderful..! If you could memorize all the rules then surely my Dorm Students could learn them all in no time!"

You had smiled as you entered the cafeteria as your brows had furrowed upon hearing a certain idoit bad-mouthing abt Queen Riddle as you'd cross your arms your face turning PINK in anger,

"I will be back Queen Riddle...Go ahead and get lunch without me..." You'd walk over towards the groups table appearing behind a certain idoit.