3: The Assignment

You had awoken to the sound of the birds chirping and of course...to Riddle's Practical screaming and yelling towards the dorm students.

"Queen Riddle? I'm awake..." You'd let out a yawn before walking over towards Riddle tugging on his dorm uniform Cape.

Riddle had looked down towards you and smiled his face softening quickly. "Did I wake you up Y/N? If I did then I'm sorry Y/N!" Riddle had bent down and hugged you.

"Everybody. This is Y/N the Headmage's adpoted daughter..She stays here in the dorms so that she doesn't bother the Headmage with his busy work." Riddle had motioned down towards you.

"She will come running back to me if any of you break the rules while I'm gone!" Riddle had smirked slightly but it was hidden well enough.

"Y-Yes Housewarden!" (Or Dorm Leader as the manga says it but I mainly go off the English version)

Riddle had smiled before taking off his crown from his head and placing it on yours. "I believe you look cute in it Y/N!" Riddle had picked you up after he changed into his school uniform.

"You can come with me Y/N I mean..I don't want you to get into trouble!" He'd walk quickly to his class making sure he didn't trip.

You'd glance around. "..Queen Riddle? Need me to look around for Rulebreaker's while you attend Classes? I don't want to be in your way!" You'd smile brightly.

"Hmmm..That would save me a lot of time..Take this clipbored, paper, and pencil to write down the names of rulebreakers for me to behead later..! Return to me once your done!" He'd smile towards you setting you down and handing you the clipbored, paper, and pencil.

"Of course Queen Riddle!" You'd smile before leaving