Monty x aria smut scene

Enjoy! :) again, the symbols for who's talking are 💚(Monty) and ❤️(Aria)

Cause I know damn well some of y'all didn't read the intro 💀✌️

Aria ran her fingers through Montgomerys hair. She moaned into this kiss as he thrusted into her. At this point Monty could do nothing but pray that her dad wouldn't walk in. The scene was simple yet complex in a way. Montys chest was pressed up against arias while he made out and fucked her. Aria on the other hand was calling him daddy and wrapping her legs around his waist. It was a little hard to do with stockings on but she figured it out. Her heart raced at the thought of Monty tearing her apart. Her stomach got the knot she was now familiar to.

"please.." ❤️

"Not yet baby" 💚

"I've been so good for you just this once please!" ❤️

Monty pulled out and she let out a frustrated groan. Monty pumped his cock a few times just to tease Aria.

"Are you gonna put it in or not?" ❤️

He leaned in close to her ear.

"Just sit back and watch daddy cum all over your little body" 💚

Monty used one hand to jack off while using the other to grope his balls. His veins pulsated so much that she thought they'd burst. finally Monty's cock twitched and he came on her breasts.

Monty huffed and got up.

"Hey hey hey hey I never said we were done here mister"❤️

Monty picked up Aria, who instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Good girl" 💚

He pinned her to the wall and thrusted deep into her. A loud wimper escaped arias mouth, she quickly put her hand over it. Monty moved her hand and kissed her. His grunts and groans were getting harder for him to control. Before Monty would do anyway thing Aria stopped him.

"Wait" ❤️

Monty replied with a hum and kept thrusting.

"Don't pull out.. please."

"But-"

She put her finger over his lips. Dumb move. Monty opened his jaw and sucked her finger. His tongue wrapped around it. Monty hummed as he did so.

Monty came inside Aria, her pussy dripped his semen. It was so hot and sticky. She wanted to be covered in it.

" I could clean your cock if you like my throat so much" ❤️

Monty pulled out and sat her on the floor. She took his cock in her hand and jacked him off before sticking the tip in her mouth. Monty put his hand on her head and slowly and carefully moved it down to his base.

"Is that too much?" 💚

Aria hummed a 'no' and continued to suck his dick. Montys tail wrapped around her throat and helped her move. His long claws massaged her scalp and played with her hair.

"You'd doing so well for me baby" 💚

Aria closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. Suddenly she was awoken by his cock being thrusted deep into her throat. Tears pricked in her eyes as she looked up at Monty. She had the most innocent look on her face while she deep throated him. Montys maw was dripping saliva as he looked into her eyes.

"Your so fucking cute" 💚

Aria sucked it harder and bobbed her head faster while still remaining eye contact. This drove Monty wild and he eventually pulled out. A string of drool connected his cock to Aria lips. He picked her up and bent her over the dresser. Monty grabbed his belt and trailed it along her back. She whimpered as he lightly slapped her with it.

"I want you to fucking look at yourself while I destroy your little body"💚

Monty rubbed his tip against her hole as a tease. Arias face was buried in her arms. He slapped her back with the belt before growling in her ear.

"Fucking look at yourself or I'll walk out that fucking door right now and go home. I'll leave you here to try and fuck yourself with just your hands." 💚

She whimpered and looked in the mirror. Montys blood red eyes glowed in the dark as he stared her down. He finally put his cock in and thrusted slowly.

"Montyyyyyy!" ❤️

"Fine" 💚

Monty rolled his eyes and thrusted in deep. His thrusts were hard and fast. He bent down and grabbed Arias breasts. She yelped. He groped her breasts roughly while still thrusting.

He ignored her pleads to stop and kept going. Monty bit her shoulder.

"Monty what the fuck?!" ❤️

Aria tried to pull away but Monty's grip was too strong. His angry bellows filled the room. He thrusted in harder. All Aria could do was beg and cry to him. Monty slapped her with the belt to shut her up. He bit down harder and she thought that her shoulder would break. Arias titties were getting sore and so was her pussy.

"Monty please your hurting me!" ❤️

Monty obviously didn't give a fuck and continued. Aria had already came many times and the overstimulation was becoming too much to bare.

"We're makin babies tonight" 💚

Right after he said that he came inside her. The flow seemed endless. A few minutes later monty was done cumming. His semen was everywhere. He finally pulled out and picked aria. Her legs were shaking and her stomach was sort of inflated by his cum.

"I swear to god Monty if you got me pregnant I'm gonna slap the shit out of you." ❤️

"I don't think humans and anthros can cross breed but I guess we'll find out in about a week or so"💚

"Fuck you" ❤️

Monty chuckled and layed Aria down on the bed. He grabbed a towel and cleaned her up as well as his dick. Afterwards he held aria in his arms the rest of the night