simp || setdatrend

"Baby please Im sorry." you hear Jeremiah whine from outside the door .

"Leave me alone. I told you not to tell anybody. And went and told your friends anyway." you yell out angrily.

"Baby Im sorry. Just come out I just wanna talk to you. I wanna see your pretty face. I'll do anything so you'll forgive me." Jeremiah begs banging on the bathroom door that you're locked behind.

You stay silent as you hear him walk away. A few minutes past and you see the doorknob jiggling before it is pushed open. You scramble off of the floor. You see CBlu standing there with a smiling Jeremiah behind him.

"Baby please talk to me." Jeremiah says walking up to you squeezing me tightly.

"Leave me alone." you say attempting to push him off of you.

"You're such a fucking simp Setty." CBlu says walking off.

"Shut the fuck up Camrin." Setty yells after him squeezing you tighter and kissing your head.

"Get off"I say pushing him off of you.

You walk out the bathroom past the living room. You hear Kay and Dougie giggling as you walk by.

"Y/N I heard you ride like a pro." Dougie says stifling a laugh.

"Shut up Dougie. And, don't ever talk to me again Jeremiah. Fuck you." you say storming off.

Before you can leave the living room Jeremiah grabs your arm pulling you back into his chest.

"Baby Im sorry. I didn't mean to tell them. I'll buy your favorite food and watch your favorite movie with you. Please just forgive me mami." Jeremiah says holding you from behind.

"No I don't care you embarrassed me." you say with tears in your eyes walking off to your bedroom.

A/N: Something slight until I get back on it. Don't forget about me y'all. Imma be active soon.