baby || bando ptz

"Your boyfriend kinda mean." my friend Jade says through the phone.

"That's how I like my niggas though. Rough and mean as fuck." you say adjusting your position in the bed. "He's my big baby though."

"He's only nice to you." she says laughing.

"As he should be. Im his wife." you say mugging her playfully.

"You right. You right. Imma talk to you later my heart. My nigga calling me" she says smiling widely.

"Alright Im not gonna hold you. Later." you say hanging up.

You decided to call Omar and check on him. The phone rings twice before he picks up the phone with a mug.

"What?" he says into the phone angrily.

"What? You not talking to me. I know that." you say furrowing your eyebrows slightly irritated.

"My bad baby. Niggas just had me mad just now." he says relaxing his face.

"Oh alright. What you doing?" you say letting a small smile creep onto your face.

"Nothing chilling at the stu. Im bored though. Imma come see you in a minute." he says flashing you a small smile.

"Alright. Imma wait for you. Be here soon." you say giddy.

"I'll be there in 15. Love you." Omar says picking up his phone.

"Love you too." you say hanging up.

*15 minutes later

You hear a loud banging on your front door causing you to jump up out of your bed.

"One second." you yell sliding on your slippers.

You walk to the door and look through the peep seeing Omar. You swing the door and grab him by his arm pulling him.

"Yo mama. You missed me?" he says hugging you back.

"Of course I did baby." you say letting go of him.

You walk towards the bedroom with him trailing behind.

"Why you walking away ma? Acting like you don't know a nigga." he whines attempting to grab your shirt.

"I wanna cuddle." you say walking swiftly into our room.

Throwing yourself onto the bed. You watch Omar walk in and look at you. Before you can think he jumps on top of you knocking the wind out of you.

"Yo bro." you wheeze out trying to push him off of you.

"I'm not your bro." he says pinching your thigh.

He lays his head on your chest.

"Your heartbeat so calming." he says snuggling into your chest.

"You such a baby." you say pulling his hair gently.

"Never." he says drowsy falling asleep.

You snap a quick picture of him posting it on his story. Captioning if 'This the nigga y'all swear is mean'. You know he's gonna be mad when he wakes up.

A/N: Is bando missing a tooth fr?