kink || kylerichh

You were laying on Kyle's bed scrolling on your phone when he came in and slammed the door behind him. He walked up to you and fell on top of you laying on your stomach.

"Bro get off me. It's to hot for all of that." you say pushing him off you roughly.

"Why are you acting like that?" he said rolling his eyes.

He scoots closer to you and starts pulling on your arm to annoy you.

"Y/N. Y/N. Y/N." he said tugging on your arm. "Why you ignoring me ma?"

"Henry. Stop touching me bro. You getting me tight." you say snatching your arm away from him.

You feel him shuffle in the bed before he stand up and walks around to your side and stand in front of you.

"Get up. We're going to fight." he says touching your shoulder.

You ignore him and continue looking at your phone. He pushes your shoulder again harder.

"Bro stop touching me." you say glancing up at him.

"We need to fight." he says pinching you .

You push him away from you roughly. He suddenly snatches your phone and throws it across the bed. You stand up and push him again.

"The fuck is wrong with you." you say reaching for your phone.

He pushes you back. You ball your fist up and punch him in the chest. He picks you up and slams you on the bed. You fight against and kick him in the crotch causing him to get off of you. You stand up and walk out of the room quickly. As you're trying to walk away you feel him grab your hair in his hand pull it roughly causing you to fall to your knees out of shock.

"Oh my god." you yelp putting your head to your knees.

Kyle let's go and kneels down beside you.

"Baby. Im sorry. Did I hurt you?" he whispers worriedly.

"Move." you grunt out sitting up.

"What's wrong ma?" he says watching you intently.

You silently stand up and walk back into the bedroom. You go to lay down on the bed and curl up on yourself. You hear Kyle walk back into the room.

"Baby Im sorry. Did I hurt you?" he says sitting beside you on the bed.

"No." you say softly pushing your face into the pillow.

"Then what? Tell me." he says rubbing your back.

"Nothing." you grunt out moving away from him.

"Wait.." he says standing up. "You liked that. You liked when I pulled your hair." he says laughing loudly.

"Shut up." you whine rolling over.

"You liked that? Tell me to truth." he says smirking at you.

"Yeah I guess." you say covering your face causing him to laugh again. "I hate you. Why're you laughing at me?"

"Thats freaky ma. Lemme do it again." he say sitting on the bed again.

"No move." you say pushing him away.

timeskip

"Oh my god." you moan arching your back.

"Now what we're you saying before. You hate me." Kyle grunts pounding you from behind.

"I don't hate you. Im sorry." you moan out rolling your hips into his.

He has a tight grip on your hair pulling your head back.

"Say you love this dick." he says gripping your hair tighter.

"I love this dick." you cry out fucking yourself back on his dick.

"I know baby." he says wrapping his hand around your throat.

"I'm gonna cum." you say loudly feeling your orgasm creep up on you.

"Cum for me baby." he says pounding into you harder.

"Kyle." you moan out feeling yourself squirt all over him.

"Fuck." he grunts out releasing inside you.

You collapse on the bed out of breath and Kyle lays next to you. He pulls you closer to him.

"Damn. I didn't know you liked it like that. Kinky." he said breathlessly into my ear.

"Hush." you say cuddling into his chest.

A/N: Y'all missed me? Sorry I was inactive. I've been dealing with senior stuff. I graduate in May.

Anyways y'all want me to focus on imagines or my books?

But, why everyone beefing though?? Murda B and Kenzo B, Nas EBK and Curly Savv etc.