Headcannons and A.U explain

Before we start-

Here are some headlights to know what's happening in the story:

Bold: The characters' thoughts or POV

Italic: a flashback

Both: A letter or announcement

Normal: the characters talking or interacting with something

Headcannons that I'll use for this story..

Clotted cream is 18 years of age.

His parents are Light Cream and Custard Cookie.

He was taken in when he was taken away from his mother and into the Custard family.

In all, to keep his mother away, she was exiled for 13 years when Clotted was 5.

As he grew, he experience more abuse and pain as he trained to become the next heir for the Custard family, until at the age of 10, Custard III was taken into Custard's care and raised as if he were his son.

Clotted had always hid his emotions and being out his cocky behavior so he didn't look weak to the other kingdoms.

Financiers became his assistance when he turned 16, and they immediately bonded and became best friends and allies.

He had been waiting to see his mother ever since he was taken away from her.

Clotted cream suffers from dyslexia and ADHD.

His close friend from other kingdoms is Wildberry.

He still has the stuffed animal from birth.

He has scars from fighting and wars all across his stomach and arms.

He is very self-conscious about his body.

Custard always talks down about Clotted Cream. He eventually decided that he didn't want anything to do with him.

Clotted cream left Custard III all alone in the forest in a fit full of jealousy and rage, he live to regret that.

Clotted always thought of Oyster as a mother figure when he was distant away from his mom.

Clotted cousins are cream puff and Madeleine cookies.

He always wakes up in the middle of the night just to finish his paperwork and train. Although, he tends to overdue it.. 👀

He overthinks...alot.

That's about it.

I'll add more if I feel like it.