☆|Crybaby|☆

Crybaby.

Crybaby.

That's what all the kids call me whenever I cry.

That's what Father calls me whenever I show any sad emotion...

I can't shed a tear without being called a crybaby....

So...

I stopped crying and put on my fake face....that'll make everyone like me...

Right...?

No... no, it wouldn't...

It'll make things worse...

.

.

.

Choco Fudge: Clotted dear, wake up!

A year has passed since Maiden 2 was fired. Clotted Cream had spent basically this whole year studying and learning to be the next heir. He heard the cries of Choco Fudge attempt to wake him up. Clotted Cream couldn't help but groan after a restless night. Clotted Cream was beginning to become a workaholic. With countless attempts, he sat up and stretched out of his bed suddenly, getting this throbbing pain on his lower back and thigh.

Clotted Cream: ow...

A purple glowing bruise was appearing slowly on his back and side. He pulled down his shirt to hide the bruise and got out of bed. He rubbed his eyes and put on his slippers next to his door. He turned the doorknob and saw Choco Fudge outside with his pair of clothes.

Choco Fudge: Good morning, young sir. Are you ready for today?

Clotted Cream: Yeah, yeah...

Choco Fudge: Oh dear, it sounds like you had a good night sleep.

Clotted Cream: You said it.

Choco Fudge looked down on his hand and saw the ripped skin and red bruising on his hand. She shook her head and softly grabbed his hand.

Choco Fudge: Dear, what happened to your hand?

Clotted Cream: uhm-

Clotted pulled his hand away and held it to his chest.

Clotted Cream: Nothing. I just hit my hand against something.

Choco Fudge: both hands...?

Clotted Cream was slowly getting annoyed at her questions and dismissed her immediately.

Clotted Cream: Yes! I hit it during training. It's nothing.

Choco Fudge: Sweetie, your sword fighting shouldn't be taking all that skin off your hand

Clotted Cream: How do you know that?! You have never been in combat practice!

Choco Fudge: Uhm... sorry. But if it were practice, it should've been disinfected.

Clotted Cream: Are you questioning me?!

Choco Fudge: n-no sir!

Clotted Cream: I suggest you stop then. I can have you kicked from the mansion immediately.

Choco Fudge: What has gotten into the young sir?!

Choco Fudge stared at Clotted Cream with confusion. She has never seen Clotted Cream this mean before, not at all! He's been having this attitude for quite a while since he turned 9. What changed? Is it because Maiden 2 left? Or was it because of his father?