☆|we fight only to suceed|☆

My first day in the alliance was none other than special to me...

I finally was able to travel somewhere other than home, even with the one I called....

Father....

But this excitement, this thrill....

It was bound to end...

It such small notice....

Clotted Cream: Wow! It looks so cool!!!

Custard: Indeed. The fascinating architecture, the water, and the view, all in one place.

Clotted Cream: Will I really live here?

Custard: Really? I get to stay here?! But what about Mommy?

Custard's face changed when his mother was mentioned. He held out his hand and grabbed Clotted Cream's and kneed.

Custard: Your mother is not well. She won't be able to care for you for a while. It might even be years. This will be your home for the next 13 years.

Clotted Cream: 13..? That's very long...

Custard: mm... but hey! Why don't I show you to your new home, eh?

Clotted Cream: h-home?! YAY!!!

Both Clotted Cream and Custard continued walking along the street to their new home. Clotted could see kids around his age playing around. Some were even training to become strong. Clotted cream was fascinated by its background and wanted to play with the kids.

Clotted Cream: Mr. Custard, I mean- father, can I play with these kids?

Custard: Not until we made it to our home.

Custard was greeted by a bunch of citizens and surrounded him and his child.

Cookie citizen: Who's the little one?

Clotted Cream: Umm, uh, Clotted Cream!

Cookie citizen: hi Clotted Cream! Are you new here?

Clotted Cream: mhm! I'm with my new daddy- I mean father!

Cookie citizen: Is that true? Is this your son?

Custard: temporarily. I am in his care until his mother comes back.

Cookie citizen: Oh my, what happened to his mother?

Custard: she's been dealing with too many issues in her life, so I'm caring for her only child until her return.

Cookie citizen: Awwe? Really? That is sweet of you! 

Cookie citizen 2: I hope you're able to reunite with your mother soon, dear.

Clotted Cream: y - you think so? 

Cookie citizen 2: Of course, darling~

Cookie citizen 1: Now go along! You don't want to keep Custard waiting!

Clotted cream: mm, okay!

Clotted cream hurried along to Custard's side as they continued their way to their home. Clotted Cream couldn't help but smile ear to ear. He was excited to see his new home with his new father. He looked at Custard with a curious look. He wondered what his new life was going to be like. He turned and asked:

Clotted Cream: What's the home like?

Custard: Oh, Clotted Cream, it's going to be much comfier and warmer once you're inside. I'm sure you'll like it. It'll have so much stuff you would like. It has a library, a little play area just for you, a big, BIIIIIIIIG dining area, (he says this as he picks up Clotted Cream), and of course, a lovely view outside.