☆|Custard the III|☆

Everything was fine....

Until he came....

Push me away from my light and replaced me as if I were a toy, used up and old...

Being outcasted...

Being outed....

Left me with an uncertain emotion I have never felt before...

Was this anger?

No....

It was....

Jealousy....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Custard: Clotted Cream!

Clotted Cream: Yes sir?

Custard: Please come down, your friends are here.

Clotted Cream: Oh! Uhm, let me get ready then.

Custard: Be quick.

A year has pass since Choco Fudge Cookie was fired. Clotted Cream has been struggling with school ever since he was diagnosed with dyslexia. Not only that, but Custard has also been firing his personal guards, maids, and chefs. Clotted Cream was a witness for majority of those firings. One reason he knows about is when he had an extreme allergic reaction to one of the dishes that was served to him. This was the only few times Custard was a good father. Other than that, it has been pure hell. It seems like hell has been getting worse. But enough of that, Clotted Cream grabbed his shoes and quickly ran down the stair, putting on his shoes. 

Clotted Cream: H-Hey, Mussel!

Mussel: Hey Clotted Cream! Did your dad do anything yet?

Clotted Cream: No, but thanks for checking up on me!

Mussel: No problem! eyes Custard and does hand motions

Custard: You two have fun. Clotted Cream, make sure you're back before sundown.

Clotted Cream: Yes sir.

Custard: Don't do anything stupid.

Clotted Cream and Mussel: We wooooon't!~

Both kids ran out the home and turned left. Both of them begin to race each other down the street she lived in. Mussel was seemingly more athletic and flexible, so she was faster.

Clotted Cream: H-Hey! Slow down now!

Mussel: Not unless you catch me!

Mussel ran off around the corner. Clotted Cream kept the same pace before gradually speeding up towards her speed. They ran across the neighborhood until they've reached their destination. Madeleine's home.

Clotted Cream: No fair! You know my athletic ability sucks. 

Mussel: Sorry! I thought it would be fun. 

Clotted Cream: w-whatever! I want a rematch later.

Mussel: You sure? You wouldn't want to lose again now, would you?

Clotted Cream: psshhhh as if!

Crepe: You two lovebirds done? We've been waiting so we could start playing.