stay stay stay

"just stop! i just need to be alone for a bit." she yells from across the room.

"nini-"

"no, ricky. just leave."

i grab my things and walk out to my car, tears brimming my eyes

as i turn my car on, the radio turns on. and what do you know, taylor swift's "stay stay stay" was playing, right as she sang "you should never leave a fight unresolved."

i turn the car off and run back inside.
i go upstairs to nini's room and knock on the door, because i know she probably had locked the door.

"who is it?" i hear her say quietly.

"it's me, please can i come in?"

i hear her shuffle across the room and unlock and open the door.

she looks at me and before she can say anything i grab her by the arms and pull her in and kiss her quickly.

"baby, i'm sorry for earlier. but i love you and i hate fighting with you. i was so stupid before, please forgive me?"

she smiles and hugs me "of course i forgive you ricky. i love you so much and i'm sorry too. i shouldn't have made such a big deal out of nothing." she says looking up at me.

i smile and kiss her again, "just promise you won't let me walk out again?"

"i promise baby."

hiii

this was really short but it was an idea i had and wanted to write

please vote and comment, it means a lot :)

Important reminder!

Sleep, eat, and drink enough cause your amazing!!! please stay safe! Jesus loves you!