2:8 This Christmas Was Surprisinly Violent

This Christmas Was Surprisinly Violent
Part 1
————

This Christmas Was Surprisinly ViolentPart 1————

————

RECAP

Hope and Lizzie then moved form standing to sitting down. Hope next to you and Lizzie next to her sister. "I can tell we are all feeling a lot of emotions right now." Lizzie stated, you all grabbed a spoon while Lizzie started opening the tub. "So get this." You put your spoon into the tub of ice cream and ate some, the cold feeling lingering in your mouth.

"Dad says that I'm not allowed to give Sebastian the boot until he has checked him out. And now that there's no headmaster, no one is going to punish MG for his weaselly little ways. How ridiculous is that?" Lizzie questioned, earning a snort from you. "What?" Lizzie questioned.

You held your hand over your mouth. "Are you meaning your 'hallucination' boyfriend?" You teased Lizzie.

Hope and Josies mouths were open. "Don't tease me!" Lizzie threatened.

You chuckled, going for another scoop of ice cream. "I'm sorry, but at least us three can actually get real boyfriends and girlfriends." You, Josie and Hope burst out into laughter after you said that. Lizzies mouth was now open but she quickly joined in with the laughter as what you said was true.

————

You unlocked the door to where Clarke was being kept. As you entered you saw him checking his face out. You leaned on the door. Clarke turned around and looked at you through the bars. "Ah, yes, I did a spell to alter your appearance while you were asleep. Turn you into the most vile thing I could imagine." You explained.

Clarke shrugged his shoulders, confused. Both of you watched as the ring turned red. "I just look like me." He stated, not getting the point.

You played with the ring in your hands. "Then I nailed it." You responded, smirking.

Clarke finally got it after you said that. "Huh. I thought you'd rather stare at Landon's sad little face." Your smirk dropped as Clarke said that. Clarke caught on and seemed angry at himself for saying that. "Sorry. To be honest, I'm glad you're here." He then tried to be nice.

You tilted your head as he said that. "You clearly hate me, so I can't imagine why." You responded.

"Because there's still time for you to come to your senses before you toss me into the pit." He stated, walking forward to come closer to the bars.

You scoffed as he said that, starting to walk forward, messing with the ring once again. "One, it's more of a ditch; two, I'm really looking forward to it; and three, you're trapped inside a magically created body that expires at midnight." Clarke was now glaring at you. "Save your breath. There's no one coming to save you." You paused, standing at the bars and looking up at him. "You're going into a grave you dug for yourself." You finished, turning around and walking off.