Out of the ordinary

Third person pov:

Wilbur and Phil hid y/n from Tommy and techno for three weeks.

Y/n got food by Phil bringing it in to their room with a secret passageway from his room to their room.

Y/n got entertainment by playing with Wilbur at night. (For your info, Wilbur is a phantom and y/n has a shitty sleep schedule)

Tommy and techno didn't know that another person was living inside the house.

One day, Wilbur and Phil went to the village to trade with the villagers. They told y/n to not go out of her room. They also told techno and Tommy to not go to the spare room.
(They have a spare room beside Phil's room)
But knowing Tommy, he wouldn't listen to Phil's rules when he was away.

So... he did what Phil did not wanted him to do..

Tommy pov:

Dad and Wil were out to go and trade with some villagers at the village nearby.

They have been acting suspicious lately.

Dad has been bringing food to his room. Wilbur has been staying up late and going into dad's room.

Maybe Wil was trying to sleep in dad's room.
But Wilbur was fourteen!!!
Its almost impossible that he would go to dad's room to sleep in.

Maybe they're hiding something....

Techno pov:

I was on the couch, reading and Tommy was staring at the ceiling for some reason. I just let him be.

"Technooo, I'm boooreedd.." Tommy whined.

"I can't do anything with that Tommy." I said not looking up from the book I was reading.

"Do you want to go to the spare room?"

"That dad told us to not go into? That's definitely a no." I said with my voice rising at the end.

"Come ooonn, we never do something fun when dad and Wil are out.." he whined again.

He was getting on my nerves.

"Fine, but if something bad happens, it's on you."

He just nodded.

They were in front of the door that their father told them to not go into.

"You sure this is a good idea?" I asked.

"There's no way to turn back now blade!" He said.

"We could just go back to the living room..."

"NO! Not like that!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, ready?" Tommy said.

I nodded.

"Okay, three, two, ONE!"

We burst into the room and there was... a person...

______________________________________

I am in a group call with my friends and I am left out right now😢
Hope you enjoy this chapter btw
Have a nice day ily!!!

Words: 421