Rumors...?

You know when you're devasted and want to give up, but you just can't? Well that's me. I really love luke but these days were not normal. He changed. People say that it's not the ppl that changes but the feelings. And i'm scared his feelings towards me changed. He's been acting so weird. Like he's always out at nights and when i wake up he's at the "gym" or "recording" but i don't know if it's true! I'm lost, i don't know what to do.
I wanted to distract myself so i turned the tv on.
The news were on... Oh-n-n-no! "Luke hemmings arrested for driving drunk, he said that he wanted to have some fun with the ladies at the bar yesterday, but isn't he in a relationship with Lucy? Did they broke up? If you want to know follow us on twitter we ha-"
I turned the tv off. I was upset, mad, sad, hurt, lost and lonely. Now i don't know what to do.
I'm gonna go to the park. Maybe i'll find some peace...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

When i arrived, i sat on the grass. And then it started to rain... The sky was crying. It started to rain even more and the ppl started to go. They packed everything and disappeared with their cars. I was lonely, again. I don't care if i'll get sick. I don't care of anything anymore. Luke broke my heart- i don't know who i am anymore- ppl are leaving my side- i don't know where i have to be- who i have to be with- i don't have a clue on anything. And i just don't care. Then i heard a car, i turned around to see that it was just the neighbours. And then i was lonely again. Wondering if i should stay or go away- leave them alone. So luke can fuck who the hell he wants to. And ashton wouldn't be broken because i'm "supposed to be with him". And calum and michael wouldn't have to deal with me when i have my periods but man do i love these guys. I didn't realise it until i felt my breathing getting heavier but i started to cry. And i thought of all these moments passed together. The day we met. How we met. And then everything came back. A flashback of every detail of my life-even the moment i got hit by this stupid car. I started to see blurry so i walked to my house. When i got their i saw everyone in the kitchen, and when they saw me they all rushed and gave me planty of kisses and hugs. But luke wasn't there...

Ashton: "lucy!! Omg you're here!"
Michael: "we were scared to death!!"
Calum: "we almost called the police! Don't ever do that again"
Joy: "where were you honey?"
Liz: "i'm glad you're actually here"
Calum: "we need to talk. But first go take a shower, we'll make you some tea."
"Okay thank you guys❤️"

When i entered my room, i saw an envelope on my bedside-table. It was written in black...

Luke Hemmings
(P.S: your love) ;)

I eventually picked it up. I thought to myself that it was okay if i read it before my shower. But then i remembered what he did so i put it back in it place and got into the bathroom.

~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

When i finished my shower, I wrapped a towel to dry my body and then got into my pjs. I sat on my bed and took the letter.
When i opened it, it said "dear love of my life... I cannot say how grateful i am for ever-"

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

TO BE CONTINUED SORRAY PPL! LOVE YA! AND PLS VOTE PLS IT WILL TAKE JUST 1 SEC TO TAP THE VOTE BUTTON AND THANKS ❤️