Chapter 1- an untold story

~Lucy's POV

Here we go again, mom and dad are fighting ! It's like 6 in the morning and they're actually arguing about who will drive me at school ! Hell !! I hate this ! And my head's hurting so much because i barely slept yesterday !

-dad: "i'm gonna drive her at school and then i'll go at work ! You should stay here and try to sleep !"

-mom: "no ! I'll drive her at school while you stay here and relax a bit"

-me: "STOP IT ! I'm going at school by myself ! Why do you have to argue all the time ?!?"

And With that i was gone ! I almost slammed the door at their faces and got out of my house. I took my skateboard and put my earphones on... The ride at school was pretty bored and quite 'like always' but i didn't mind, this is better then my parents arguing !

~Strangers's POV

-stranger 1: "Come on guys, we're late for our first day of school !!"

-stranger 2: "okay okay, don't be excited Lukey it's just school ! It's not like we're gonna see All Time Low in concert !!"

-stranger 1: 'rolling his eyes' "yeah okay whatever COME ON !!"

-stranger 3: "Luke, Michael Stop it right now ! You are so annoying !! I wonder why am i even with you two now ! Thank God, Calum, you're the only one normal here !"

-Luke and Michael: 'at the same time' "sorry for not being in perfect harmony right now Ashton !"

-Luke: "it's actually 7 am and school started at 7:30 !! Hurry up !"

-stranger 4 (Calum): "thanks Ash :) ! Now come on guys, Luke is right"

~Lucy's POV

Wow ! Time passes really quick ! It's actually 7 am and i really need to hurry ! Or i'm gonna have another remark from Mrs. Hemmings ((Luke's mother)) 10 more minutes and i'll be there !

-Lucy: 'almost yelling' "YEYY I'M NOT LATE !"

'Ring bells' well i'll better go at my first period before i really get late !

-Mrs Hemmings: ((the math theacher))

'Walks in with 4 boys' "hello class, today we have 4 new students ! Please i want you to be kind with them, this is Luke ('blond hair with blue eyes and dimples, cute') he's my son, this is Calum ('brown hair with brown eyes, cute too') this is Ashton ('blond hair with hazel, green, grey eyes and dimples too, definitely Hot *_*') and finally Michael ('pink hair with green eyes, they're definitely all cute and hot') I hope you'll all be good with each other"

-Lucy: "nice to meet you !" 'a smirk on my face'

-Mrs Hemmings: "Lucy, one word and you're out"

-Lucy: 'rolling my eyes' "okie dokie Mrs. Hemmings"

Wow that was rude ! I was just saying nice to meet you to these boys ! Sometimes i hate her SO much but she's mom's best friend so what can i do..? Nothing ! Talking about these boys... They're really cute !! They're all wearing black skinny jeans and black Vans with tank tops ! Cool, they have the same taste of music as me... Green Day, All Time Low, Blink-182, Sleeping With Sirens...

I think we're gonna be good friends :) !

'Lunch Time'

~Luke's POV

-Luke: "hey guys, what do you think of this girl.... Lucy ! From class math ? She's cool right ? I mean she wears the same clothes as Us and my mom told me that her mother and mine are best friends from a long time ago !"

-Michael: "yeah she's cool ! I think we should try and talk to her ! I mean... Socialising !"

-Calum: "yeah we should ! She don't looks like the others ! They wear dresses or skirts as short as underwears, i think she's fine"

-Ashton: "well well, talking about the wolf !"

'Lucy ran towards them'

-Lucy: "hey can i sit with you ?"

-Ashton: "yeah sure !"

'Lucy is sitting next to me and Ashton'

-Lucy: "so.... Let's introduce ourselves"

-Calum: "sure ! You start"

-Lucy: "okay, well i'm Lucy Rita Huggins, my favourites colours are blue, red, dark, white, and green ! My favourite food is Pizza ! If i could i would probably marry a Pizza 'cause it's the best thing ever ! My hobbies... Well i like to sing and draw and play the guitar or the piano or the drums ! I'm into punk-rock ! 'Cause it's actually really good eumm... My favourite bands are All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Green Day, Blink-182, Nirvana, The Cab... And Bla Bla Bla....

I'm born in 1996 the 16th of July !"

-michael: "WOW! That's exactly what Luke love ! He is born the 16th of july in 1996 ! And all the Stuff !! You are her Sibling !"