pov:

There was a pin drop silence as everyone were scared of the queen.... As he was angry and asking several questions to his workers..........

pov-

Am asking once again who was it.who dared to hurt my child. * in a calm voice*. Then he called his right hand jeongin' ..... ''I.N I want each n every detail of that person who chased and tried to hurt  my son.
I.N : ''yes queen''
Now felix was fuming in anger as someone  mess with his child by sending a whole gang to beat him.....and felix would not just sit with hand in hand as its about his child he was ready to shoot them till death, once he find out who it was...

Felix pov.

I will fucking kill the shit out of that mother fucking bastard.....whoever hurted my baby will see the hell while living in person...... Its way too good that hyunjin doesn't know about it or else if once he anyhow hears it, he will kill that person's whole family...... But for now let me have it on my hand......

*after sometime I.N came and said* ''queen we got the person and he is  one of our men''. ''Bring him in''   *shaking badly* i-i am s-sorry we w-won't d-do that again. We just wanted to take revenge from him. He hit our friend for asking to do his home work queen,we didn't know he was your son. I-if we would have known it--..... *Cutting off his sentence *''Wow now  you tryna act innocent's ha. *laughing maniacly* "you got a wrong move. Say your last words if you have any''..... I-i a-am ------ *suddenly the room was filled with the gun shot sound* ''this dick head wasted a lot of my time''. Felix said being irritated.

Leaves from there....

AFTER TWO HOURS

Felix's pov

I went to my house as it was already dark outside.....and was waiting for my hubby as.. I already took care of that bastard *smirk* am satisfied.......

after 5 mins I heard the door bell ringing. I happily went to open the door as it was my dear husband....
  *opens the door* welcome home hubby .''I said giving my sweetest smile. He smiled at me and hold my waist. I leaned to give him a quick peck but it turned out to be a passionate kiss...

 I leaned to give him a quick peck but it turned out to be a passionate kiss

I tapped his shoulder to stop him... As I was out of breath.

Felix: how was your day honey.....

Hyunjin: it was pretty hectic. What about you baby.....

Felix: same as yours..... Anyways are you hungry.......

Hyunjin: way too much

Felix: ok than wash up am gonna prepare it for u.....

Hyunjin: why do u even need to prepare, when am having the food right here in front of me......

*blushing* stop it jinnie......'' Babe why does your face looks so red are u having fever''. He said *teasing tone*. My face became crimson without me knowing it... Ahh he keeps teasing me all the time.....

Although we have been married for 1 year... We kiss, hug and do stuffs like flirting, romance but except  for any  sexual contact.......as we are too busy in our work but still we try to make some time for each other..........

Our marriage was arranged but we fall in love soon. We have a son ''NIKI''
He is my elder sister yann's son but unfortunately she is not with us any more : ( its not that I don't miss her. I do but I am also very blessed to have her son as my son. Me n hyunjin decided to adopt him and i am so happy to have a understandable son..... I love him so much.....

Author pov.

Hwang nikiAge - 18Parents: hwang hyunjin  ane felix

Hwang niki
Age - 18
Parents: hwang hyunjin  ane felix.
UNIVERSITY STUDENT--
Heart throb of the university
Study's at yeongsan university.....

Loves his parents the most...
Good outside evil inside......

Felix pov.

We are not his biological parents but we think of him as our real son and he thinks of us as his real parents..... What can be more happiest thing for me than this..... N even hyunjin and he has same qualities and habits which looks so adorable to me.... I just love my family a lot : )...... If you look at him he is like a gentleman but if you get to know him he has an evil mind.....and also a softie from heart

They are so precious to me that I can give my life for them and can also take others...... *smirks*.

AUTHOR NIM
----------------------------
IT WAS THE PART WHERE FELIX TELLS THE STORY OF THEIR LIFE.....